1. Mobile Strategy For Auto Dealers http://www.wikimotive.net
2. http://www.wikimotive.net Customers in the market for a new (or used) auto now have a powerful realtime personal assistant – "The Smartphone".
3. http://www.wikimotive.net The smartphone is powerful - because it empowers customers to search for the best deals around, read reviews and compare prices. Customers on your dealer lot maybe be browsing the prices listed on your competition's mobile website to get a better deal. http://www.hybridcars.com/files/prius_lot.jpg http://assets.cobaltnitra.com/teams/repository/1ed/246c0c2a510048ad900146efa6b30/1/Dealer_Lot_group_pic_300px.jpg
4. http://www.wikimotive.net According to Google 60% of all search is local and drives in-store foot traffic. Customers using their mobile are one step closer to making a decision.
5. http://www.wikimotive.net The new mobile era has changing the world. Here given some app research what mobile can do MORE for you…
6. Car Research 1 a. KBB.com App The KBB.com app gives you direct access to trusted Kelley Blue Book® Values and car information. From the dealership lot (or just about anywhere), find out what your current ride is worth, or research the new or used car price for your next car. This mobile wealth of car buying information will help you make a confident purchase decision.
7. Car Research 1 b. Edmunds App The Edmunds iPhone app combines Edmunds.com pricing, research and new car inventory in one powerful car shopping app to help you get the new car you want at the best possible price. You can research new-car pricing, configure a car to your requirements, read Edmunds Car Reviews and find regional True Market Value® pricing. <ul><li>Then you can locate a car at a </li></ul><ul><li>dealer, contact the dealer for a </li></ul><ul><li>price quote and have the research </li></ul><ul><li>at your fingertips to help get the </li></ul><ul><li>best deal on your car. </li></ul>
8. Online car loan calculators 2 a. RoadLoans.com Car Loan Calculator App With RoadLoans.com Car Loan Calculator estimate your car payment based on a variety of factors like: cost of vehicle, years financed, Annual Percentage Rate and amount of down payment. Once you determine how much you want to spend, apply for financing from RoadLoans.com right from your iPhone via our secure iPhone car loan application.
9. Online car loan calculators 2 b. EZ Loan Pro - Loan Calculator App EZ Loan Pro is the number one utility for calculating and comparing home loans, car loans, boat loans, cow loans, or any type of loan. With the ease of the free EZ Loan Calc, you can quickly determine how much a certain loan and rate will cost you every month, how long it will take to pay off, how much it will cost in the end, and more!
10. http://www.wikimotive.net Auto dealers today cannot ignore the mobile channel. For 2012 auto dealers must embrace mobile across all departments and engage with customers. Here are few ways on how auto dealers can integrate mobile in their business processes..
11. http://www.wikimotive.net Mobile Website 1 Create a mobile version of your online website. A mobile website is easy to build and will give your dealership a presence on all smartphones.-- Put your location, working hours, inventory, deals, discounts, offers, etc on your mobile website.
12. http://www.wikimotive.net QR Codes 2 <ul><li>QR codes are physical 2D bar codes that, when scanned with a mobile </li></ul><ul><li>app takes the user to a mobile landing page. </li></ul><ul><li>Auto dealers can use QR codes on all sales stickers - to make it easy </li></ul><ul><li>for consumers to research the vehicles and get more information. </li></ul><ul><li>That way if a customer comes on a dealer lot after the dealership is </li></ul><ul><li>closed - he/she will still get all the information. </li></ul>
13. http://www.wikimotive.net SMS Marketing 3 Getting started with SMS mobile marketing is fast and cost effective. (a) According to recent research from comScore, 68.1 percent of U.S. mobile subscribers used text messaging on their mobile device in January. (b) Leverage your existing customer database and web opt-in programs and make SMS mobile marketing part of your mobile marketing strategy. (c) Send out coupons/deals/specials to your customers via SMS.
14. http://www.wikimotive.net Google Mobile Ads 4 Consumers are increasingly relying on mobile search information. Businesses can connect with consumers while they search on-the-go. (a) Your ads appear beside related mobile search results or across mobile content (b) Users can click on your ads and you can send them your mobile optimzed website. Image Credit: http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=121485
15. <ul><li>Search and Sort new and pre-owned inventory by price/model/year/ </li></ul><ul><li>View complete car details - multiple photos/videos </li></ul><ul><li>Save or share your favorite auto search results (social buying) </li></ul><ul><li>Request a service appointment </li></ul><ul><li>View payment details </li></ul><ul><li>View service specials </li></ul><ul><li>Maps and directions </li></ul><ul><li>Easy “click-to-call” phone access </li></ul><ul><li>Store hours </li></ul><ul><li>Coupons/Special </li></ul><ul><li>Social sharing on Twitter/Facebook </li></ul>http://www.wikimotive.net Mobile Apps 5 Today's customers like to get the information quickly and conveniently. Mobile apps can be the communication tool between auto dealers and their potential customers. Create a mobile app for your dealership and below is some functionality you can provide..
16. http://www.wikimotive.net Mobile revolution is for real – and it is happening now.
17. Contact Timothy Martell Under Timothy Martell's leadership Marlboro Nissan's website drives more than 30,000 visitors per month. Timothy Martell executes a cutting edge online marketing strategy consisting of Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, SEO, Microsites, Local Search, Consumer Rating Websites, Online Tools etc which have made Marlboro Nissan to become one of the volume leaders in the whole of New England. Marlboro Nissan website has had huge steady increases for almost the entire year (2009). In August 2009 of this year traffic was just shy of 40,000 visits, 1,500 phone calls (online only) and almost 1,000 leads. About Timothy Email