1. Mobile Marketing for Auto Dealers http://www.wikimotive.net
2. http://www.wikimotive.net The world is going mobile and in the near future more people will view the web from their phone than their desktop. <ul><li>Auto Dealers need a strong mobile presence that is dynamic and </li></ul><ul><li>reflects the values of their dealership and brand so that they can </li></ul><ul><li>engage with customers on the go. </li></ul><ul><li>For Auto Dealers the mobile platform is the biggest opportunity. </li></ul><ul><li>Today millions of consumers are turning to mobile technologies and </li></ul><ul><li>mobile phones instead of PCs. </li></ul>
3. http://www.wikimotive.net Mobile use has been exploding. Let's see what Google Stats says.... <ul><li>Mobile is growing faster than the internet did, with more internet </li></ul><ul><li>users on mobile than desktop in LESS THAN 5 years. </li></ul><ul><li>The mobile web is the most cost effective way to launch your mobile </li></ul><ul><li>presence. By building a mobile web application, you can build once </li></ul><ul><li>and deploy across all the major operating platforms: iPhone, Android, </li></ul><ul><li>Blackberry etc. </li></ul><ul><li>77% have contacted a business, with 61% calling and 59% visiting the </li></ul><ul><li>local business. </li></ul><ul><li>79% of smartphone consumers use their phones to help with </li></ul><ul><li>shopping, from comparing prices, finding more product info to locating </li></ul><ul><li>a dealership. </li></ul><ul><li>70% use their smartphones while in the store, reflecting varied </li></ul><ul><li>purchase paths that often begin online or on their phones and brings </li></ul><ul><li>consumers to the store. </li></ul><ul><li>Consumers are using mobile phones more than ever for information, </li></ul><ul><li>news, entertainment, shopping, retail and research purposes. </li></ul>
4. http://www.wikimotive.net Mobile marketing has become a broad term today. <ul><li>Auto Dealerships wanting to leverage the mobile platform. </li></ul><ul><li>The increasing use and dependence of consumers on their </li></ul><ul><li>smartphones is not going unnoticed. </li></ul><ul><li>Auto dealers have either started or are planning to establish a mobile </li></ul><ul><li>presence. </li></ul><ul><li>The simple fact is - mobile marketing can be very effective. </li></ul>
5. http://www.wikimotive.net Here are 5 ways Auto Dealers can target their mobile customers 1. Mobile Website 2. QR Codes 3. SMS Marketing 4. Google Mobile Ads 5. Mobile Apps
6. Mobile Website 1 http://www.wikimotive.net <ul><li>Create a mobile version of your online website. </li></ul><ul><li>A mobile website is easy to build and will give your dealership a </li></ul><ul><li>presence on all smartphones. </li></ul><ul><li>Put your location, working hours, inventory, deals, discounts, </li></ul><ul><li>offers, etc on your mobile website </li></ul>
7. QR Codes 2 http://www.wikimotive.net <ul><li>QR codes are physical 2D bar codes that, when scanned with a </li></ul><ul><li>mobile app takes the user to a mobile landing page. </li></ul><ul><li>Auto dealers can use QR codes on all sales stickers - to make it </li></ul><ul><li>easy for consumers to research the vehicles and get more </li></ul><ul><li>information. </li></ul><ul><li>That way if a customer comes on a dealer lot after the dealership </li></ul><ul><li>is closed - he/she will still get all the information. </li></ul>
8. SMS Marketing 3 http://www.wikimotive.net Getting started with SMS mobile marketing is fast and cost effective. (a) According to recent research from comScore, 68.1 percent of U.S. mobile subscribers used text messaging on their mobile device in January. (b) Leverage your existing customer database and web opt-in programs and make SMS mobile marketing part of your mobile marketing strategy. (c) Send out coupons/deals/specials to your customers via SMS.
9. Google Mobile Ads 4 http://www.wikimotive.net Consumers are increasingly relying on mobile search information. Businesses can connect with consumers while they search on-the-go. (a) Your ads appear beside related mobile search results or across mobile content (b) Users can click on your ads and you can send them your mobile optimzed website. Image Credit: http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=121485
10. Mobile Apps 5 http://www.wikimotive.net A mobile app can help auto dealers to generate car sales, special offers on cars, new updates regarding inventory, even customers can check your inventory, schedule service appointments and give service feedback. Today's customers like to get the information quickly and conveniently. Mobile apps can be the communication tool between auto dealers and their potential customers.
11. http://www.wikimotive.net Having a mobile presence and being found via mobile search is just the starting point. Auto dealers need to reverse engineer these statistics and make sure they are engaging, serving and communicating with customers on each of the above points.
12. Wikimotive is dedicated to providing the latest Social Media Marketing, Facebook Marketing, and Search Engine optimization techniques to businesses and persons looking to enhance their online marketing presence. http://www.wikimotive.net/