14 Great FacebookTimeline Business Pages http://www.wikimotive.net
• Facebook is a fastest growing demographic.• For Consumers - going to Faceboook has become second nature.• Before making a big investment e.g. purchasing a car - consumers are going to research everything online - car reviews and dealer reviews.
• Facebook provides a great opportunity for businesses to expand its targeted audience by simply increasing your fan page.• Marketing on Facebook is about your "Circle of Influence". ………………. ………. ……………….
Every business must have Fan Pages! Right now Facebook hasover 150 Million active US accounts..75 Million of those peoplesign in every day..That means about 1/4 the entire US population,has signed into FACEBOOK..All of these people spend 210 Billionminutes on Facebook..Thats roughly 400,000 YEARS!!!
• Facebook has a chat facility through which you can interact to your targeted customers.• It is something more than that a Social medium.• Facebook is a direct channel for communication between your business and your potential customers.• Facebook for iPhone makes it easy to stay connected and share information with friends or customers.
• We all are aware of the new Facebook Timeline page format.• We can say - it’s a MASSIVE change.• Your Business can take advantage of this shift.
Your Cover Page:• Fill this wide, open space with a unique image and showcase your most important news on your Page timeline that represents you best.• Its the first thing people see when they visit your timeline.
Highlight Your Stories:• Pin a new post to the top of your Page each week so people notice whats important.• Share and highlight your most memorable posts, photos and life/business events on your timeline.• This is where you can tell your story from beginning, to middle, to now.
Manage everything in one place:See and respond to your recent activity and private messages right fromthe top of your Page.
Company Milestones:Youll be able to create company milestones with a new FacebookTimeline feature, which gives you an easy way to translate companyhistory to Facebook.
The inventor of Timeline, Facebook product manager Sam Lessin,explains that: “We’re doing this because consistency matters.Organizations have identities too. A lot of brands are’t greatstorytellers, but the best ones are. All brands should aspire to thatlevel with their Timeline. It weaves together the best stories fromthe brand and the best stories from your friend about the brand.”
Here are some great Business Facebook Timeline pages.
• Facebook is a direct channel for communication between your business and your potential customers.• Businesses need to unleash this powerful medium to connect and engage with their customers.
Contact Timothy Martell Twitter Facebook EmailAbout TimothyUnder Timothy Martells leadership Marlboro Nissans website drives more than 30,000visitors per month. Timothy Martell executes a cutting edge online marketing strategyconsisting of Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, SEO, Microsites, LocalSearch, Consumer Rating Websites, Online Tools etc which have made MarlboroNissan to become one of the volume leaders in the whole of New England. MarlboroNissan website has had huge steady increases for almost the entire year (2009). InAugust 2009 of this year traffic was just shy of 40,000 visits, 1,500 phone calls (onlineonly) and almost 1,000 leads.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.