This lecture’s outcomes
• The student should be able to:
– Display numbers in a convenient way
– Use the mathematical library functions
– Carry out both business and scientific calculations
ADT 2007 - Part 3 3
• Already covered in Chapter 4
– Input/Output using text boxes and labels
– Conversions of strings and numbers
– Precedence rules in expressions
– Conversions of expressions with mix int and
ADT 2007 - Part 3 4
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.