2. A microscope is an instrument used to magnify small size things which cannot be seen by eye directly.
3. Microscope has many kinds. There are light microscope, electron microscope,biological microscope, and digital microscope.
4. Let’s We Know The Parts of a Microscope Microscope Non-Optical Optical Parts Parts Macrometer Ocular Lens Objective Lens Microscope Body (Coarse Rotator) Micrometer Arm of Diaphragm Mirror (Fine Rotator) Microscope Condenser Flat Mirror Object Desk Rotater Microscope Concave Mirror Condenser Stand Clamp
5. Optical Partsa. Ocular Lens Ocular lens is the lens to enlarge the image from the objective lens and make illusory image that is upright and magnified.b. Objective Lens Objective lens is the lens to magnify the image of the body and make a real image that is reversed and magnified.c. Diaphragm It functions to regulate the amount of light to condenser.d. Mirror Mirror has a function to reflect light from a light source to the condenser.
6. Non-Optical Partsa. Microscope Body To regulate the focus linking the ocular lense to the objective lense.b. Macrometer (Coarse Rotator) The macrometer functions to quickly move the microscope body up and down.c. Micrometer (Fine Rotator) The micrometer functions to slowly move the microscope body up and down.d. Arm of Microscope The arm has a functions as a handgrip while moving the microscope.
7. e. Object Desk The object desk functions as a place to put on the object to be observed.f. Condenser Rotator The condenser rotator functions to move the condenser up and down in order to obtain optimum light.g. Microscope Stand It functions to support and hold the microscope firmly in position.h. Condenser It functions to collect the light from the mirror which is used to light the preparation.i. Clamp The clamp functions to hold the preparation glass to be observed to prevent a slide.