Are you spending lots of time (and money!) marketing through traditional techniques such as billboards, cold calling and advertisements, but can never be sure that you are reaching the right audience or getting the best value for your efforts?
Do you keep hearing that "online marketing" is a great opportunity to build your sales volume, but haven't really done much because you're not even sure where to start?
By creating compelling content for all segments of your customer’s buying cycle, using advanced search marketing techniques, and developing relationships with potential customers on social media, you can draw qualified customers into the sales funnel.
In this interactive session, you will get an overview of how to:
- Create compelling content for all stages of the buying cycle
- Get found by people who need your products and services
- Convert visitors to leads and nurture the relationship
- Convert qualified leads to customers
- Analyze and adjust your marketing efforts
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.