2. Basic info!ǃ Our solar system is 2600 light years from the center of our galaxy, the Milky Wayǃ Our solar system is elliptical in shapeǃ Astronomers think our solar system is over four billon years old.
3. How It all started!• An enormous explosion occurred about 13.7 billion years ago• A star exploded, and it left clouds of gas from when it lived and heavy metals from when it died.
4. How it continued!• This explosion made waves in space which squeezed the cloud of gas and dust. Squeezing made the cloud start to collapse, as gravity pulled the gas and dust together, forming a solar nebula, or cloud. The cloud began to spin as it collapsed which caused the cloud to grow hotter and denser in the center, with dust and gas surrounding it.
5. Planets and moons!• As the dust and gas ring got thinner, particles began to stick to each other and form bunches. Some bunches got bigger, as particles and small clumps stuck to them, eventually forming planets or moons.
6. Planets like Earth!• Near the center of the cloud only rocky material could stand the great heat.• This is where planets like Earth formed.
7. Massive planets! • Icy substance settled in the outer part of the cloud along with rocky material, where the massive planets like Jupiter formedStorm!
8. Sun!• Then center finally got so hot that it became a star, our lovely Sun.• Then we have a brand new solar system!
9. Solar system for sale!• ONLY $100,000,000,000!• JUST PAY AND LIVE!!• 7 PLANETS, 1 STAR AND MORE!!
10. BY CLAUDIA (CHARLEY) AND MATTHEW(MATCHOO) (not really us)