1. <ul><li>Showcasing The Best In Interior Design </li></ul>
2. www.inthewhiteroom.com AGA The classic AGA really is a focal point in any kitchen. Interiors PR specialists The White Room designed a kitchen setting using a Crown Cotswood painted kitchen, painted in Green Blue. A black five oven AGA finished off the look. The room set was purpose built in an old factory and the use of reclaimed timber beams added an authentic style. Additional directional lighting highlighted the black AGA shape creating white reflections to the chrome which gave a perceived light flow from the window.
3. www.inthewhiteroom.com The Stamp Rug Company The White Room has sourced interior designs and styled and photographed room sets, creating lifestyle images that capture the dramatic effect of these Royal Mail stamp rugs. The use of contrasting vibrant colour has played a key part in creating this on trend image. These lifestyle images will be used for marketing and PR, showing how effective the rugs look when used for interior decor.
4. www.inthewhiteroom.com Bisque Radiators Bisque has led the way in designer radiators for the home. One of the important things they need to get across in their marketing and PR is how effective they look in any interior. The White Room’s creative approach to interiors PR resulted in some bespoke images of a room setting that complements the radiators. This photo set of a bathroom features a textured stone wall (which is plaster wall cladding), with a classic white surrounding. The bath cuts into the corner of the image with a water effect, reflecting Bisque wooden radiator, we used a piece of glass to create this reflection.
5. www.inthewhiteroom.com The White Room has been designing and photographing kitchen room sets for Crown for over 15 years. These are purpose built room sets constructed from a shell. All the props are individually selected for each set, creating a realistic decor to fit with the product. The finished photograph achieved a realistic “on location” look by the use of constant flow HMI lighting. This thorough approach to interiors PR ensures consistently good results for The White Room clients. Crown Imperial Kitchens
6. www.inthewhiteroom.com Gallery Wall Decor This image is just one of the lifestyle images we have produced for Gallery Wall Decor. Their catalogue has over 250 products including mirrors, wall art, clocks and lamps. Each image has been designed and created to complement the way retail buyers purchase stock, creating a look for today’s decor. It is important to see the products in an inspirational setting. These images are central to Gallery’s marketing and PR activity. The use of good propping and colour has dramatically enhanced the range and helps to build sales for Gallery.
7. www.inthewhiteroom.com Heathfield Lighting Heathfield Lighting manufacture bespoke light shades for the interiors market. The White Room has photographed a new brochure, creating dramatic images in their own photo house. The walls and woodwork were painted dark grey to help to create a dramatic background for the colourful shades and strong lighting created stylish shots.
8. www.inthewhiteroom.com Mercury Cookers This image sells the Mercury cooker; if you look at this image you will see there are no kitchen units. It creates an eclectic kitchen setting which focuses on the client’s product. A mixture of old and new propping has helped the appeal to a wider audience. The room set was located in our photo house, with a flat tiled wall added to give it texture. The cooker was shot on a separate layer to retain its colour and highlight the chrome, this was then retouched in later.
9. www.inthewhiteroom.com Restall Brown & Clennell RBC is one of the oldest furniture manufacturers in the UK. They make very high-end traditional furniture for clients around the world. The White Room photographed a selection from their modern classic range. We selected dramatic luxury gold wallpaper by “Manuel Canovas” which was offset against large skirting boards and white/opal effect acrylic flooring. These interior images create a unique style for this exquisite range and will feature in RBC’s marketing and PR activity.
10. www.inthewhiteroom.com Topps Tiles The Moroccan theme is still a strong influence in interior design. Topps Tiles has an impressive selection of tiles to choose from, what their PR lacked was inspiration. The White Room created this stunning photograph, which features on their catalogue front cover, in their photo studio. This set was built from MDF with an antique Moroccan window positioned behind the wall. The walls are textured and rendered with a mixture of colour tiles. The effect is brought to life with clever propping and mood lighting. A big aperture and longer exposure gives atmosphere, allowing the candles to glow.