Inclusion Criteria Exclusion Criteria Integration/Use/ Adoption Not general using computers Not adoption of teaching styles Technology, Information and Computer Technology (ICT) Information technology (IT) These must be related to integration Education / Teaching Not general education and teaching
1. Brill, J. M. (2007). Perils and promises: University instructors’ integration of technology in classroom-based practices. British Journal of Educational Technology 38 (1), 95-105. doi:10.1111/j.1467-8535.2006.00601.x.
2. Chitiyo, R. & Harmon, S.W. (2009). An analysis of the integration of instructional technology in pre-service teacher education in Zimbabwe.
Educational Technology Research and Development 57 (6), 807-830. doi:10.1007/s11423-009-9136-7
3. Goktas, Y., Yildirim, S. & Yildirim, Z. (2009). Main Barriers and possible enablers of ICTs integration into pre-service teacher education programs. Educational Technology & Society 12 (1), 193-204. Retrieved from http://www.ifets.info/others/
4. Hsu, P-S. & Sharma, P. (2008). A case study of enabling factors in the technology integration change process. Education Technology and Society 11 (4), 213-228. Retrieved from http://www.ifets.info/others/
5. Inan, F. A. & Lowther, D. L. (2010). Factors affecting technology integration in K-12 classrooms: A path model. Educational Technology Research and Development 58 (2), 137-154. doi:10.1007/s11423-009-9132-y.
6. Judge, S. & O’Bannon, B. (2008). Faculty integration of technology in teacher preparation: Outcomes of a development model. Technology, Pedagogy and Education 17 (1), 17-28. doi:10.1080/14759390701847435.
7. Keller, J. B., Hixon, E., Bonk, C.J. & Ehman, L.H. (2008). Professional development that increases technology integration by K-12 teachers: Influence of the TICKIT program. International Journal of Instructional Technology and Distant Learning 5 (3) . Retrieved from http://itdl.org/Journal/Mar_08/article01.htm
8. Lefebvre, S., Deaudelin, C. & Loiselle, J. (2008). Teaching practices and elementary school teacher’s concepts of teaching and learning and integration of ICTs. Canadian Journal of Learning and Technology 34 (1). Retrieved from http://www.cjlt.ca/index.php/cjlt/article/view/173/169
9. Levin, T. & Wadmany, R. (2008). Teachers’ views on factors affecting effective integration of information technology in the classroom: developmental scenery. Journal of Technology and Teacher Education 16 (2), 233-263. Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/j/JTATE/v/16/n/2
10. MacDonald, R. (2009). Supporting learner-centered ICT integration: The influence of collaborative and needs-based professional development. Journal of Technology and Teacher Education 17 (3), 315-348. Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/j/JTATE/v/17/n/3
11 . Mama, M. & Hennessy, S. (2010). Level of technology integration by primary teachers in Cyprus and student engagement. Technology, Pedagogy and Education 19 (2), 269-275. doi:10.1080/1475939X.2010.491238.
12. Murphy, D. T. & Gunter, G. A. (1997). Technology integration: The importance of administrative support. Educational Media International 34 (3), 136-139. doi:10.1080/0952398970340306.
13 . Ping, L. C., Swe, K. M., Hew, T., Wong, P. & Shanti, D. (2003). Exploring critical aspects of information technologies integration in Singapore schools. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology 19 (1), 1-24. Retrieved from http://ascilite.org.au/ajet/ajet19/lim.html
14. Sang, G., Valcke, M., Van Braak, J. & Tondeur, J. (2010). Student teachers’ thinking processes and ICT integration: predictors of prospective teaching behaviors with educational technology. Computers & Education 54 (1), 103-112. doi:10.1016/j.compedu.2009.07.010.
15. Velazquez, C. M. (2008). Testing predictive models of technology integration in Mexico and the United States. Computers in the Schools 24 (3-4), 153-173. doi:10.1300/J025v24n03_11.