Podcast Presentation

2,997 views

Published on

This is a presentation created for real estate professionals to understand the importance of being you-nique in a challenging market.

0 Comments
1 Like
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total views
2,997
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
53
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
30
Comments
0
Likes
1
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide
  • Podcast Presentation

    1. 1. Revolutionize Real Estate With Podcasting
    2. 4. The tide is changing
    3. 5. The Tide Is Changing <ul><li>Feel like the sand is shifting under your feet as the real estate market shifts dramatically? </li></ul><ul><li>There’s a bigger shift taking place </li></ul><ul><li>The real sea of change is online </li></ul><ul><li>Don’t get caught in the undertow </li></ul>
    4. 6. You can't afford not to be You-Nique
    5. 7. What is -Nique? Y-O-U
    6. 8. What is Podcasting?
    7. 9. What Is Podcasting, and Why Is It So Powerful? <ul><li>Podcasting is a way of delivering an audio message to your audience </li></ul><ul><li>A podcast is made up of audio files that your listeners can subscribe to, just like a magazine </li></ul><ul><li>A podcast can be syndicated, or delivered, at a set time; just like your daily paper </li></ul>
    8. 10. Who’s Listening To Podcasts? <ul><li>15 million new listeners tuned into podcasts for the first time in 2007 </li></ul><ul><li>This is less than 2% of the American population </li></ul><ul><li>What will happen when the other 98% tune in? </li></ul>
    9. 11. Why am I Podcasting?
    10. 12. Why Should I Podcast? <ul><li>To remind your audience that you exist </li></ul><ul><li>To build trust with your listeners </li></ul><ul><li>To paint yourself as an expert in your market </li></ul>
    11. 13. Your Podcast Should Be: <ul><li>Educationa l, not sales oriented </li></ul><ul><li>Informative </li></ul><ul><li>Entertaining </li></ul><ul><li>Identifying you as the new created brand </li></ul>
    12. 14. Why Teach Instead of Sell? <ul><li>People hate to be sold </li></ul><ul><li>People love to learn </li></ul><ul><li>Relationships endure </li></ul><ul><li>A one-time sell is the end of the road </li></ul>
    13. 15. It's Not Who You Know, It's Not What You Know It's Who Knows You!
    14. 16. What Do I Need to Podcast?
    15. 17. Why Do I Need a Script For My Podcast? <ul><li>Prevent from running over time and boring listeners to tears. </li></ul><ul><li>Create consistency for listening audience. </li></ul><ul><li>Create “pull” or devices that make listeners want to stick around. </li></ul>
    16. 18. Tools For Producing Your Product <ul><li>Template, Plan or Script </li></ul><ul><li>Location </li></ul><ul><li>Host </li></ul><ul><li>Recording Equipment </li></ul><ul><li>Editing Software </li></ul>
    17. 19. How Do I Start?
    18. 20. Elements of a Good Podcasting Script <ul><li>Name of your show </li></ul><ul><li>Time </li></ul><ul><li>Duration </li></ul><ul><li>Frequency </li></ul><ul><li>Show Topic </li></ul><ul><li>Musical introduction </li></ul><ul><li>Standard introduction </li></ul><ul><li>Teaser/Warm-up </li></ul><ul><li>Main script </li></ul><ul><li>Cool down </li></ul><ul><li>Musical conclusion </li></ul>
    19. 21. Why Use Interviews to Create Your Podcast <ul><li>Expert by Association </li></ul><ul><li>Less work on your end </li></ul><ul><li>Can be created anywhere </li></ul><ul><li>You can bring more value to your audience </li></ul>
    20. 22. Publicizing Your Podcast <ul><li>Podcast directories </li></ul><ul><li>Advertars </li></ul><ul><li>Ping! </li></ul><ul><li>Article marketing etc… </li></ul>
    21. 23. Other Ways to use Your Podcast <ul><li>Affiliate Marketing </li></ul><ul><li>Sell informational products </li></ul><ul><li>Cross market </li></ul>
    22. 24. Begin Podcasting Today <ul><li>And Become The Expert In Your Area </li></ul><ul><li>For Maximum Exposure </li></ul><ul><li>And Change The Face And Attitude Of Your Market Place </li></ul><ul><li>To Make A BIG Impression By Casting A Bigger Net Which Entitles You to A Bigger Catch… </li></ul>To Learn More about Podcasting Contact us at [email_address]
    23. 25. THANK YOU Butch Grimes We Talk Real Estate 8467 S. Van Ness Avenue • Inglewood, CA 90305 P • 323-750-3690 Ext. 236 F• 323-750-2547 E• info@wetalkrealestate.com
    24. 28. Statistics <ul><li>REALTORS®' use of email for business - 50% of REALTORS® communicate with their clients by e-mail more than 50% of the time </li></ul><ul><li>Source : 2007 National Association of REALTORS® Member Profile </li></ul>

    ×