2. How Were the Ideas Formed?
● We listened to what you said you wanted to
● We tried to make the themes relevant
● We have chosen broad themes which will
relate to all your individual seminar ideas
With a click of a mouse you can work with
people across the globe on the same
What does that mean for us and the
companies we want to work for?
● Collaborative Projects
● The Key of Technology
● A Competition Industry
6. Option 2: “THE REAL WORLD”
Meet the World
Slap on the Face
No Lollipops Allowed
Where the Wild Things Are
What lies ahead after RMIT and
after this degree?
Where do we go from here and
how do we prepare ourselves for
the real world?
10. Option 3: “FRESH MEAT”
Be inspired, Be inspiring
This is all about us!
How to outshine everyone else and
win the game!
● We have the goods and we are ready to
● Learn, and be inspired
● It’s all about the positivity
14. THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
To Infinity and Beyond
globalisation, a limitless workplace, the future of work
The Real World
life after RMIT, leaving behind security and entering
presenting your new media skills with confidence and
15. Moving Forward...
What we will do
- Create a Facebook Group for all students
- Create a Facebook Page for the event
What do we need you to do
- Add one of us to your individual Facebook
groups so that we can stay in the loop