1. Wendy Taylor Digital Sales Manager CBS Radio Orlando Phone: 407-919-1348 E-Mail: Wendy.Taylor@cbsradio.com
2. CBS Radio Television Outdoor
3. CBS Radio Owns radio stations in 29 markets across the United States Owns three radio stations in Orlando: WOMX – Mix 105.1 FM WOCL – Sunny 105.9 FM WJHM – 102 Jamz FM
4. How Do Advertisers Use Radio? <ul><li>Radio Commercials </li></ul><ul><li>Radio Station's Website </li></ul><ul><li>Station Events </li></ul>
5. Client Opportunities on Websites Online Streaming Commercials When commercial plays a synchronized banner appears
6. Client Opportunities on Websites Branding on streaming player Client banner is fixed in streaming player
7. Client Opportunities on Websites Online Videos When streaming player is activated the video Pre-Roll launches
8. Client Opportunities on Websites Digital Endorsements Bobby Smith - Mix 105.1 on-air personality endorsing AT&T
9. Client Opportunities on Websites E-Mail Newsletters Weekly newsletters are sent to listeners, databases range from 8,000 – 13,000 Client advertisement
10. Client Opportunities on Websites Rotating Banner Ads These are run of site banners can link to clients website. Clients can pay a premium to have their fixed on certain pages of the radio station website
11. CBS Radio Has Expanded Its Reach In June, 2008 CBS Radio launched an exclusive agreement with AOL Radio to offer advertisers the opportunity to reach listeners across the world. In January 2009, CBS Radio launched their agreement with Yahoo! Music to also offer advertisers the opportunity to reach listeners world-wide Geo-targeting is used to effectively run a campaign across markets
12. Create a partnership with the #1 Online Radio Company in the World CBS Radio + AOL Radio + Yahoo Music deliver nearly 500,000,000 monthly impressions.
13. Advertisers can target the entire country with 29 CBS markets, AOL and Yahoo!
14. Geotargeting We can harness the power of greater distribution with the ability to serve different ads within the same stop sets depending on the location of the user.
15. CBS Radio’s channels can also be accessed on AOL Radio 400+ streaming stations
16. The Y! Music Player 150 stations There is distribution of CBS Radio stations across Yahoo! platforms
17. How Does This Relate To You? As technology changes the face of advertising, broadcasting organizations will need to offer advertising products that are cutting edge and in essence are obtrusive in the viewers lives. With these changes bring the need for companies to hire people who have a background in graphics, video, animation. Examples of this include: Video applications Digital billboards Animated graphics Digital Billboard on I-4 near Fairbanks Avenue exit
18. <ul><li>Receive Accurate and thorough documentation confirming execution at end of campaign </li></ul>Performance Monitoring