The li W d f M th
Th online Word of Mouth
• We have set up accounts in 3 main social networking
• We are aware that there are many more regional succesful networking
y g g
sites, but these are the main current players.
What is it about
• answers th question ‘what are you doing right
the ti ‘ h t d i i ht
now?’ and it must be answered in only 130 characters phrase.
F b k has a wider social activity, from events,
h id i l ti it f t
quizzes, applications, photos…
h a professional networking profile, we are
f i l ki fil
currently using it for the Professional Accountancy and Professional
Law Schools only.
Why the fuss?
• M bilit
• And our target loves being there!
What we are doing
Depending on the ‘channel’ we upload 1, 2 or 3 messages a day
di h ‘ h l’ l d1 d
Every message posted contains a link
d i li k
• Th link brings the student into our website
The li k b i h d i b i
Also, every message on Facebook has an image
F b kh i
What can we post?
• A hi and everything!
Anything d hi !
• Students joining our network will be informed of EVERYTHING that
is happening on Campus and outside…
• From deadlines, good luck wishes, new programmes, awards,
upcoming events…. Etc… etc… etc…
• Plus any ideas, messages, images that YOU suggest!
• D to i formal character, the messages are more elaborate
Due its f l h h l b
• We are currently developing ‘Groups’ to invite our contacts to join
Networking - connecting
• All networks are connected
• Facebook message, is simultaneously uploaded on FB and Twitter
• LinkedIn has an application that tell us what people are saying in
Presence, presence, presence
• Interaction PR and direct contact with our customers, yes: our
prospective, current and graduate students
• Every click counts, every search counts
• International Marketing Executives: you can be benefit from this
channel of communication as users and as marketers
We are preparing
• A blog
• GHR Agenda – August
• The creation of new groups within our existing accounts
• Include notes weekly in FB
• And our goal is to increase numbers of PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS!
Plan of actions
• S up your own account on F
Set Facebook/Twitter and add us!
b k/T i d dd !
– Griffith College
• Provide a schedule or brief plan of your activities
• Send us pictures of your conferences, visits, chats…
• Invite every possible student to join our social network