What is Weight Watchers
Recipe for Today ?
<click here> to GO
Find out Your Recipes… And More
AS SEEN ON TV
• To find a new recipe, check out blogs of
people who are also following the Weight
Watchers program. You can search on
sites like Wordpress or Blogger for the key
words "Weight Watchers, recipes, points"
to find Weight Watcher blogs. You can
also use Google's blog search. Click on the
• 1 Hot Bags Foil Bag, large size
• 1 large onion, thinly sliced
• 5 large carrots, sliced
• 9 bone-in chicken pieces (4 to 4 1/2 lb.), skin
• 2 teaspoons dried basil
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 jar (12 oz.) chicken gravy
• 1/4 cup flour
• 1 can (12 oz.) refrigerated biscuits
• PREHEAT grill to medium-high or oven
• OPEN foil bag. Spray inside of foil bag
with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange
onion and carrots in foil bag in an even
layer. Place chicken in an even layer on
top of vegetables; sprinkle with basil and
salt. Combine gravy and flour; spoon over
chicken. Arrange biscuits on top of
• TO SEAL, double fold open end of foil bag.
Place foil bag in a 1-in. deep pan.
• TO COOK, slide foil bag onto grill or leave
foil bag in supporting pan and place in
• GRILL 25 to 30 minutes in covered grill OR
BAKE 50 to 55 minutes in supporting pan
• USE OVEN MITTS to cut open foil bag
with a sharp knife. Carefully fold back top
of foil bag, allowing steam to escape.