How to create great desktop and mobile websites without getting buried in technology
- 574 views
If you're like most designers and marketing managers we work with, you need to find a way to deliver sophisticated desktop and mobile websites -- without getting buried in technology....
If you're like most designers and marketing managers we work with, you need to find a way to deliver sophisticated desktop and mobile websites -- without getting buried in technology.
In this presentation, we show you how to create great desktop and mobile sites while remaining focused on design.
The presentation addresses issues including:
- Understanding the opportunities presented by HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery
- Why you need to think differently when designing mobile sites
- Making your sites work well on iPads and other tablets
- The pros and cons of responsive design, which adapts dynamically to different screen sizes
- How to create your design (using Photoshop or the tool of your choice) so a developer can build the site efficiently
- Why your sites should be built with a content management system, and how to choose one
- How to get your your designs implemented so they look and behave as you want
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views