How to integrate WebsiteAlive into your Magento Marketplace
1. Login to your store back end
2. click on CMS -> Static Blocks
3. Click on Add New Block
4. Add a Title, Identifier, and make sure the status is set to enabled.
5. Add your chat button code into the "Content" field then click "Save Block"
6. Click on CMS -> Frontend Apps
7. Click "Add New Frontend App Instance"
8. Select "CMS Static Block" as the type then click Continue
9. Add a Title and Sort Order then click "Add Layout Update". This will allow you to
choose where the chat button will appear. Select either All Pages or Specific Page,
if you want to have the image only appearing on specific pages.
10. Under "Block Reference" select where you would like the button to appear. Keep in
mind that the size of the image will affect how it the page based on where it is
11. Click on “Save and Continue Edit”
12. Click on “Frontend App Options”
13. Click Select Block then choose the Static Block you created and click Save.
You should now be able to see your chat button. If you do not see the chat button go back
to the Frontend App and change the Block Reference location
1. Login to your store back end.
2. Click on System then Configuration.
3. Click on Design then Footer.
4. In the “Miscellaneous HTML” box enter your tracking code.
5. Click “Save Config”.
At this point your code will be live on your page.