2. Social Intelligence – Making sense of Social Media MessagesSocial Scoring – Analyze social profiles and organize it in your ownunique way to you can act on the information.Social Marketing Management – Building your Brand throughinteractions with customers, or in our case, students.Analytics – Campaign and performance data with Industry benchmarks.
3. SEO /Web CORPORATE MKG /PRIT/Unix ANAL Analytics
4. What are the Right Tools for a E2E Solution?
5. OfflineWOM SocialSearch Social Hybrid Data Intelligenceemail POS CRM Usable UV Data Information
6. Businesses already have a lot ofdata, they need understanding inorder to get the full value from it– that is more frequently the casethan needing to master “BigData”.
9. Various Photo Web Analytics, Sharing Analytics Google Analytics Platforms Twitter Analytics and Various Video Awe.sm Analytics Platforms Mobile – Flurry, MixPanel, Adobe SCLog based WebAnalytics, Log based WebFeedBurner Analytics, FeedBurner Various Widget Analytics Platforms Various Message Board Analytics Various Chat Room Analytics
10. Time Spent – Data CleaningCustomization Required 5K-20K ~month Up to 5K ~month Free or Low Cost Previous Business Investment/ Size
11. Cleaned & Structured DataCustomization Required Time and Cost Structured Dirty Data Data Business Value and Customer Type / Need
12. Cleaned & Structured DataCustomization Required Time and Cost Dirty Structured Data Data Business Value – Context Sensitive
13. PROBLEM DEFINATION • Workflow to• The Data they can • Problems surface the access and platforms right data store able to solve UNSTRUCTUED Surfacing Data DATA
14. Power Everywhere Gesture Based Interfaces CRM Offline Social Quantified SelfProximity Based Communications WOM POS Collaborative Consumption Search emailDigital Screen Experiences Quantified World Virtual Reality 3D Printing
15. Power Everywhere Gesture Based Interfaces CRM Offline x Social Quantified SelfProximity Based Communications WOM x POS x Collaborative Consumption Search xDigital Screen Experiences email Quantified World Virtual Reality x 3D Printing
16. Karate Kid /Starfleet AcademyMaster small steps, combine them effectively, & win the Championship,should work with most subjects
17. 5K-20KSophistication ~month Time Spent Up to 5K ~month Free or Low Cost Previous Business Investment/ Size
18. Problem: None of these platforms natively interfaces with each otherSource:http://www.ebizq.net/blogs/integrationedge/2011/11/your-social-media-initiative---running-blind-without-integration.php
19. Source: http://www.asterdata.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/social-media-graph.pngDeciding what data to collect has become a major headache
20. The biggest challenge is “hooking up” these systems so the information actually makes sense to business owners at an acceptable priceSource: http://oursocialtimes.com/what-salesforce-coms-acquisition-of-radian6-means-for-businesses/
22. …The next generation of social networks will enable users to easily digest and access large amounts of information.I say next generation, and not new iteration because …. …existing social networks would need to rebuild themselves from scratch in order to do this, since it’s such a drastic change in how social information is curated.
23. PR Monitoring & Social Campaigns Consumer Research Support Listening for Insights Automating of the Listening and engagement Engagement Social Media Traditional Coverage Media Workflow Coverage* NLP (machine Influencer Operational learning) Identification Metrics Rich Topic Low-Latency Categorization CategorizationCare of Gary Angel – Semphonic.com
26. Various Photo Web Analytics, Sharing Analytics Google Analytics Platforms Twitter Analytics and Various Video Awe.sm Analytics Platforms Mobile – Flurry, MixPanel, Adobe SCLog based WebAnalytics, Log based WebFeedBurner Analytics, FeedBurner Various Widget Analytics Platforms Various Message Board Analytics Various Chat Room Analytics
27. Free Paid Paid
28. Source: http://www.somemo.at/?p=1037 Caveat: Changing Tools changes The Results
29. 2/3 of the sales are coming from Internal and External Agencies Source: http://allinfographics.org/social-media-monitoring-tools-facts-and-how-to-use/
30. Source: http://allinfographics.org/social-media-monitoring-tools-facts-and-how-to-use/These could be the wrong reasons to use platforms in my opinion
31. Many vendors would like to sell their services to the top 6.6% of the customer base. But most people here at #measure13 want much less expensive solutions. Also, they don’t understand differences in offerings.Source: http://allinfographics.org/social-media-monitoring-tools-facts-and-how-to-use/
32. How much time do you have to invest doing Social Media?Source: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/social-media-marketing-industry-report-2012/ How big is your organization?
33. Depends on your needs. If you need to spend a few hours a day to grasp what is being said –Source: http://kdpaine.blogs.com/themeasurementstandard/2012/06/index.html Yes.
34. WriterGraphicDesigner Strategist Analyst Caveat: this team Programmer setup depends on your company size and goals
36. The dissatisfaction or “look warmappreciation” of 66% is probably tied topurchasing services while not fullyunderstanding their limitations or bestuses of the platforms or the data theyprovide Source: http://allinfographics.org/social-media-monitoring-tools-facts-and-how-to-use/
37. Always Have a PlanGoal(s): Audience: amongLocation: Timing : through/ withVehicle (how your going to do it): Venues (where your going to do it): ask fans and customers toMessage (Call(S) to Action): Regarding ourProduct / Service / Program Where Success will be judged by Metrics/KPI’s
38. 1. Perform a needs assessment to better understand your marketing needs and budget.2. Determine time and resources to devote to SMM and Integration work and create a realistic plan to execute it.3. Find/Develop Goals/Strategies/Tactics/KPI’s that describe business performance in terms of that data your platforms can produce, or change the platforms.4. Develop/Visualize a Story plan and be able to execute it.