#2, Manjunatha Layout, Marathali,
KASAC.Co.In Bangalore, Karnataka-560037
Tel: 080-32025620, 8095472526, 8095473565
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.kasac.co.in
News Letter KASAC Development and Evaluation Model
We developed a five-dimensional model for executive training and
evaluation called KASAC. KASAC is an acronym for Knowledge,
Analysis, Synthesis, Application and Communication. This model is
used as the basis for executive education, coaching and evaluation
K process. We believe that for a CEO to succeed in today’s complex business
environment s/he should demonstrate mastery in all five areas:
• Understanding of the subject-matter.
• The quality of the managerial decision-making process.
• Understanding of the context, text, subtext of business reports.
A 2. Analysis:
• Ability to identify opportunities and diagnose challenges.
• Ability to identify critical success factors and potential pitfalls.
• Ability to design sound evaluation criteria for decision making
• Ability to uncover driving forces, structure, relationships, dependencies,
and situation variables
S 3. Synthesis:
• Ability to design an effective strategy/solution, taking into consideration
the alignment of external and internal forces
• Solution innovativeness and “thinking outside the box”
• Solution feasibility (practicability)
A • Ability to prioritize between strategic and tactical needs
• Ability to design/use measurement and control systems
• Maturity of the project management plan (including time, resources,
budget, quality, risks, change, communication, procurement)
• Ability to communicate and present to the stakeholders at each level
C (articulation of management ideas, professional documentation, business
case/report writing and presentation)
• Leadership (ability to listen, learn, persuade, motivate and win the support
of the stakeholders)
Code of Ethics and Standards
Association of Candidate Search, Employment & Staffing Services (ACSESS)
The Association of Candidate Search, Employment & Staffing
As members of the Association of Candidate Search, Employment & Staffing Services,
we recognize our obligation to those we serve as providers of employment and
staffing services and to those we employ. To ensure that these obligations are met to
the fullest possible extent, we pledge adherence to this code.
• We will serve our clients, candidates and employees faithfully, with integrity and
• We will observe the highest principles of honesty and fair practice in dealing with
clients, candidates, employees and all regulatory authorities; and will respect the
confidentiality of records in accordance with law and good business practices.
• We will provide leadership in the adherence to both the spirit and letter of all
applicable human rights, employment laws and regulations. We will treat all candidates
and employees without prejudice and will not accept an order from any client that is
discriminatory in any way.
• We will take all reasonable steps to provide clients with accurate information on each
candidate's employment qualifications and experience; and will only present those
candidates who have given us authorization to represent their application for
• We will supply candidates and employees with complete and accurate information as
provided by the client, regarding terms of employment, job descriptions and workplace
• We will not recruit, encourage or entice a candidate whom we have previously placed
to leave the employ of our client, nor will we encourage or coerce an individual to
leave any assignment before completion.
• We will not restrict the right of a candidate or employee to accept employment of their
• We will not misuse membership privileges for the purpose of recruiting a member's
staff, or in any way that may otherwise injure our candidates, employees or
• We will derive income only from clients and make no direct or indirect charges to
candidates or employees unless specified by a license.
• We will maintain the highest standards of integrity in all forms of advertising,
communications and solicitations; and will conduct our business in a manner designed
to enhance the operation, image and reputation of the employment, recruitment and
staffing services industry.
• We will recognize and respect the rights and privileges of competitors in the true
fashion of individual initiative and free enterprise and refrain from engaging in acts of
• We will ensure that our clients, candidates and employees are aware of our duty to
abide by this Code of Ethics; and will undertake to bring any potential infringements
before the appropriate Association body.
• Issued by:
The Association of Candidate Search,
Employment & Staffing Services
KASAC TRAINING PROGRAMS
Please follow the KASAC Training Courses Calendar.
• COMMUNICATION SKILL Communication skills,
some of the pitfalls and bear traps that litter our everyday
• PRESENTATION SKILLS How to present well – the
Impact Factory practical philosophy for excellent
• TEAM BUILDING Each team is individual and it's not
as simple as it seems to make them work more effectively
• LEADERSHIP SKILLS Is leadership a top down,
white, male, professional class prerogative?
• EXECUTIVE COACHING Effective coaching and
support for senior people and key company personnel.
Targeted Training Topics:
Over the years, we have developed a number of 'core'
programmes to deal with Specific issues that our clients
have presented. Each and every one gets tailored to fit
our clients exactly.
Accelerated. Modular. Experiential
The role of corporate training in companies Today is
integral in ensuring that the workforce is in tune with the
KASAC has brought effectiveness to the art of learning.
Our simple powerful processes and learning tools help
drive performance, especially when the market place is
demanding and the solutions Complex.
• Course Title: Management Leadership
(Building and managing leadership success)
• Course Methods: Accelerated experiential workshop
• Course Venue:
• Course Duration: 3 days
• Course Time: 9AM-4PM
• Course Dates: Management Training Courses Calendar
• Course Fees: Rs 25,000/-
PROCESS Client Organisation
KASAC has made client and candidate confidentiality a priority. When entrusted with a search by a client,
we will only discuss information authorized by the client. Likewise, when we receive a resume from a
candidate, we will maintain the confidentiality of personal information which is provided and will use it
with discretion for the sole purpose of helping you seek employment.
On our website we provide a safe secure use experience and ensure that the information you submit to us
remains private and confidential. The following further details our confidentiality practices:
General Website Information
Your Private E-Mail
Notification of Changes
Contacting KASAC Consulting
General Website Information
We do not disclose confidential information collected on this Website. We use IP addresses (your personal
computer IP address) solely to help determine unique users. The registration form streamlines candidate
communication with us by providing a resume, contact information, and a brief overview/profile with
employment preferences and qualifications, all online. This data is only used, when necessary, to contact
job seekers. Individuals may also apply for specific positions and the information gathered will be
forwarded to the appropriate recruiter.
KASAC takes every precaution to protect all user information entered on our website. All information is
restricted to our consultants, and support staff, who follow company confidentiality and privacy practices
to ensure protection. We have multiple website security features and your information is stored in a
protected environment. When a user submits sensitive information via the website, that information is
protected both online and off-line.
Your Private E-Mail
E-Mail addresses submitted to this website (kasac.co.in) during registration and/or direct submission of
resume will be used solely for the purpose of our services. Personal information, such as a user's resume,
contact information and e-mail address, will not be released unless properly authorized by the candidate.
E-mail addresses and contact information will not be sold or otherwise distributed to third parties. We also
encourage users who do not wish to receive employment-related correspondence at their normal e-mail
address (potentially place of work) to open a personal e-mail account at any of the many free sites (e.g.
This site contains links to other sites. KASAC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of
Notification of Changes
always keep visitors updated on any changes to our policies.
If you have any questions regarding this confidentiality and privacy statement, the practices of KASAC
Consulting, or your dealings with this website, please contact the location nearest you.
MEMBERSHIP FORM KASAC Consulting
• Organisation: ___________________________________________________________
• Official Address:_________________________________________________________
• Phone:________________________________, Fax:____________________________,
• Mobile:_______________________, Website:_________________________________
• I hereby sponsor / self-sponsor the above mentioned nominees(s) for the KASAC
• Consulting program for B’SCHOOL FORUM/Recruitment Consulting/kasac.co.in
• for______ Institutional Membership Or _______Individual Membership at KASAC
• CONSULTING scheduled
• from, date _______________________ Registration No.________________________.
• For Rs. _________/- towards registration fee for each of the above nominee(s) is
• Signature of the participant Signature of the sponsor
• Nominations without registration fee will not be considered
• Last date of receipt of nomination is ____/____/_______. All registration should be in favour of
• Registration Fee of 500/-(for institution) & Fee of 350/- (for individual) will be returned if not
• Upon confirmation of admission to the Programme the balance amount should be paid on or
before the stipulated time period.
• Please complete and mail back to:
• G Mohanty
• KASAC Consulting
• 14, 7th Phase, J P Nagar,
• Bangalore- 560078
• KARNATAKA, India
• Email: email@example.com, www.kasac.co.in
• Tel :080-32025620, Mobile: 9972963207
Contact: Prof G Mohanty (Krissguru)
Master Alliance, ICICI Prudential