Strategic Financing in Biotechnology
by MaRS Discovery District on Jun 08, 2007
- 10,322 views
Part of the MaRS BioEntrepreneurship series: ...
Part of the MaRS BioEntrepreneurship series:
Speaker: Roman Masley, Managing Director, SHI Capital
* Do’s and don’ts in biotech fundraising
* The importance of the pitch
* Formulating a strategic funding plan that encompasses all financing opportunities
* Understanding the angel investor and what type of investment they are looking for
* Knowing the key issues, pitfalls, and hot buttons when approaching venture capitalist
* Matching the company's needs with the appropriate types of funding opportunities.
* Exploring strategic financing alternatives such as monetizing royalty streams, risk-sharing structure financings, PIPEs and collaborations.
* Understanding venture debt and when it is best used in financing a startup.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views