1. Rules @ WebGeek DevCup August 25th at Meralco Compound
2. Languages & Tools Applicaons may be assembled using any mix of programming languages, applicaon frameworks, and development tools.
3. Hackathon Procedure In this event, parcipants will be given six hours (1pm and must complete by 7:00pm) to develop a web app on the theme to be given that day.
4. No Oﬀsite Development Applicaons may be assembled using any mix of programming languages, applicaon frameworks, and development tools.
5. No Powerpoint! Nothing kills hackathon spirit quicker than watching teams present a funconal hack. “There are those who sell and those who create. Make something.”
6. Judging The web apps will be evaluated according to Quality of SoLware Development, User Interface/User Experience, Innovaon/Ambion and Quality of Pitch.
7. Judging Criteria Quality of SoLware Development: 50% User Interface / User Experience 20% InnovaKon / AmbiKon 20% Quality of Pitch / App Impact 10%
8. Prizes WebGeek DevCup Trophies, Android Phone and Swags from Smart DevNet, 3 BlackBerry Playbook, 3 BlackBerry Smartphone, 10 Copies, The Lean Startup by Eric Ries, AppSumo 100 USD Credits & Mint’s Original Markeng Plan from Noah Kagan, Apple iPod Nano 16GB, Atlassian: 10 user, 12 month OnDemand instance (worth $720) with JIRA, GreenHopper, Bonﬁre, Bamboo, Conﬂuence and Team Calendars.) Many more prizes to be announced!