Presentations from the final seminar in our digital training programme for the arts sector, developed in partnership with BBC Academy.
- Ben Green, BBC: "Finding the right approach: working your way through the Rights maze…"
Case studies: Contracts and collaboration
- Roxanne Peters, Project Manager and Vicky Panter, Documentation Manager, V&A - V&A online collections
- Jo Higgins, Young People’s Web Content Manager, South London Gallery - RE:creative
Case studies: Innovative approaches to rights clearances
- Carolyn Royston, Head of Digital Media, Imperial War Museums - "Digital collections and cultural change"
- Charlie Gauvain, Managing Director, Eye Film and Television- John Peel archive