Building Digital Capacity in the Arts: Rights and IP
by Arts Council England on Jul 13, 2012
- 1,785 views
Presentations from the final seminar in our digital training programme for the arts sector, developed in partnership with BBC Academy. ...
Presentations from the final seminar in our digital training programme for the arts sector, developed in partnership with BBC Academy.
- Ben Green, BBC: "Finding the right approach: working your way through the Rights maze…"
Case studies: Contracts and collaboration
- Roxanne Peters, Project Manager and Vicky Panter, Documentation Manager, V&A - V&A online collections
- Jo Higgins, Young People’s Web Content Manager, South London Gallery - RE:creative
Case studies: Innovative approaches to rights clearances
- Carolyn Royston, Head of Digital Media, Imperial War Museums - "Digital collections and cultural change"
- Charlie Gauvain, Managing Director, Eye Film and Television- John Peel archive
© All Rights Reserved
- Embed Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Total Views