Cimi.Con Evolution 2012 Agenda
- 833 views
COMPETITIVE & MARKET INTELLIGENCE
Sophisticated and holistic methods & strategies, tools & systems and evolutionary processing of CMI
Globalization means that companies and markets are more than ever confronted with a quick change of products and competitors. Therefor Competitive Intelligence (CI) became a vital activity in any business. It is a given fact that with growing competition in BRIC, CI is the most crucial tool for surviving and thriving in a competitive environment. These challenges and risks will increase significantly in the future; therefore monitoring competitors is of utmost importance if organizations desire to sustain their competitive advantages.
The most common problem faced in companies is the lack of knowledge of how to effectively implement a full CI programme as well as the accurate input of data into these programmes. The process of disseminating information within an organization is also of great concern. As companies are becoming more and more aware of the beneficial factors of CI, these strategies are being adopted and implemented in their working culture.
As part of the CiMi.CON Evolution 2012, representatives from major industrial companies in all major industry sectors will present their strategies, processes and methods in actual case studies on specific projects for implementation, reorganization, management or effective use of tools and systems for competitive and market intelligence.
The CiMi.CON Evolution 2012 will focus on the following main topics:
- Mastering the CI challenge in competing against newly emerging global competitors / forecasting newly emerging markets and economies
- Technology foresight, disruptive technologies & open innovation in a global competitive environment: Why indirect competitors matter more than you think and how you can find, measure and monitor them
- Scenario tracking ‒ Bringing scenarios to life!
- Counter intelligence ‒ Defensive strategies for competitive intelligence attacks
- Use of HUMINT resources in conjunction with other sources to obtain accuracy in CIS/Asian markets and successful triangulation of data for final results
- Human vulnerability ‒ Protection of information by awareness
- Analysis and linking of fragmented data and information already existing in the company
- Application of CI-Supporting tools to create a collaborative CI-Network
- Using war games to anticipate a competitor’s next move
Visit the CiMi.CON Evolution 2012 & you will meet top speakers from renowned companies. Use our interactive B2B platform and experience an exciting and profitable event in the heart of Berlin.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Your we.CONECT team
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views