6. Use this magical spray to make your maize grow ten times faster and ten times bigger. The Death Lords made corn grow from the Underworld, but now you can make your corn grow without having to go to Xibalbá .
7. Use these new and improved arm pads to play a fine game of pok-a-tok. With patterns like jaguar print and other furs, your new arm pads will be comfortable and stylish. These new pads also include extra arm padding, so you can swing hard, and don’t get hurt.
8. This wonderful-smelling incense can be used to please the gods or detox your home. This incense comes in many varieties, such as rose, jasmine or cinnamon.
9. Use these high-tech Balam guards to protect you from evil. The guards can be placed at the outskirts of a village or on the steps of your home. The Balamob are guaranteed to keep evil away from wherever you go.
10. Use this beautifully decorated bowl for sacrifices to the gods. The bowls can be personalized to depict any god of your choice. The bowls are made out of clay and are painted with many colors.
11. This amazing calendar planner will help you to plan parties and know when to have a war. The Tzolkin, which is the 260 day calendar, tells you which days are good or bad. Buy the Tzolkin Planner and get a free haab calendar!