This pack is a quick whizz through my experience of apps and the mobile web, what is happening in the UK market with iPhone and smartphones and why this will lead to mainstream mobile data adoption and identifying some future opportunities.
What I say in this talk:
1. Know your users - designing for a clear audience need should always work
2. Smartphone use is growing fast but doesn’t yet dominate
3. What users are doing now – and why apps and smartphones will push mobile data into the mainstream
4. Future opportunities are not so future - they’re just around the corner
5. Distribution remains the key – as awareness is critical to adoption