1. Unit 7: Relationship. Lesson C workshop: They´re are probably just busy. Soft words make soft people PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA, CALI FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES DEPARMENT OF COMMUNICATION AND LANGUAGE English IV Professor Angel Watler Archbold
2. Always use soft words, even when you don’t feel well. - Always display kind actions and joyful attitudes, even if you have been mistreated. Have the right response by quickly forgiving others in your heart even before they ask.
3. Conversation Strategy: Softening comments Why use Softening comments? Do you think people are friendly with their neighbors or not?
4. Give your opinion…….
5. Listening….. Write down what does Maria think about her new neighbors? Then read in couples…
6. PRACTICE TIME Go to book page 70- exercise B
7. Though… <ul><li>Think……. </li></ul><ul><li>When can I use Though… </li></ul>
8. Though… According to the http://www.thefreedictionary.com/though
9. Though… According to our book
10. Practice time……. Go to your book page 71A
11. Speaking time…….. Debate! Objectives: 1) The have Ss comprehend and use key vocabulary in a clear context. 2) To develop skills of expression and assertiveness in English. 3) To develop general awareness on the topic (relationship) “ Breaking up is hard to do : pros & cons”