Be the first to like this
www.watertreatmentsolution.net - Iron Removal Media Supplier in India. Supplier, Trader and Wholesaler of Iron Removal Media and RO Water Treatment Plants. We offer Iron Removal Media which is an economical and efficient filtration media designed to minimize dissolved iron and manganese compounds from the water. Transwater System Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India.
We offer Iron Removal Media which is an economical and efficient filtration media designed to minimize dissolved iron and manganese compounds from the water. This media finds application in either pressurized or gravity fed water treatment systems. It acts as an unsolvable catalyst for the enhancement of the reaction between dissolved oxygen (D.O.) and iron compounds. Iron removal efficiency of the media is high. This media does not require media regeneration. This resilient device has a
long life and wide temperature range.
1. Under the proper conditions, no chemicals to purchase for maintenance. Regeneration not required
2. Iron removal efficiency is extremely high
3. Negligible labor cost: only periodic backwashing required
4. Durable material with a long life and wide temperature range
5. Weighs only 40-45 lbs./cu.ft
Conditions for Operations:
1. Alkalinity should be greater than two times the combined sulfate and chloride concentration
2. Maximum water temp: 100°F/38°C
3. Water pH range: 6.8-9.0
4. Dissolved Oxygen (D.O.) content must be equal to at least 15% of the iron (or iron and manganese) content
5. Bed depth: 30-36 in
6. Freeboard: 50% of bed depth (min.)
7. Backwash rate: 10-12 gpm/sq.ft.
8. Backwash Bed Expansion: 20-40% of bed depth (min.)
9. Service flow rate: 3.5-5 gpm/sq.ft. intermittent
flow rates and/or favorable local conditions may allow higher flow rates
Influent and Backwash Limitations
1. Free Chlorine concentration less than 0.5 ppm
2. Hydrogen Sulfide should be removed prior to contact with Birm@ media
3. Oil: None Present
4. Polyphosphates: None present
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.