2. What is sFiles sFiles provides students access to their campus network drives from home. With sFiles, you will be able to: Upload files Rename files and folders Download files Cut, Copy, and Paste files and folders Delete files Zip and Unzip folders Create new files and folders Search for files
3. Things to Remember <ul><li>Please keep in mind </li></ul><ul><li>When you download a file </li></ul><ul><li>You can only modify a file if you have the application that made it </li></ul><ul><li>Made in Microsoft Publisher </li></ul><ul><li>Modify in Microsoft Publisher </li></ul>
4. Logging In to sFiles From your internet browser, go to http :// sFiles.nisd.net You will see a login window to connect with sFiles.
5. Your Username <ul><li>Enter your username: s###### (Your student ID preceded by a lower-case “s”) </li></ul><ul><li>Note—If the student’s last name has less than four letters, students should enter the entire last name followed by a 9 for each character less than four, before entering the last four of the social security number. For example, Bill Yi would enter yi99 as the first four letters of his last name. </li></ul>
6. Your Password <ul><li>Enter your password —the first 4 letters of your last name followed by last 4 numbers of your social security number. The password must be lower-case. </li></ul><ul><li>Note: If the student does not have a social security number on file with NISD , then the student’s password will be the first 4 letters of the last name followed by the last 4 numbers of the state issued ID number. </li></ul><ul><li>Once logged into sFiles, you will see your S: and H: drives </li></ul>
7. Availability <ul><li>sFiles is only active or available to students once their AUP is signed by both the student and th parent. </li></ul><ul><li>Teachers can verify status in the gradebook. </li></ul>