Course Code: CS-301
Book: Introduction to Computing.
Chapter Number 1: Introduction to Computer Systems.
Degree: BS (SE, CS, BIO)
This chapter will cover the following topics:
1.Computer Hardware and Information Technology Infrastructure
2. The Computer System
3. How Computers Represent Data
4. The CPU and Primary Storage
5. Microprocessors and Processing Power
6. Multiple Processors and Parallel Processing
7. Storage Input, and Output Technology
8. Secondary Storage Technology
9. Input and Output Devices
10. Categories of Computers and Computer Systems
11. Computer Software
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.