Sample business plan
Details Write your business name and location here.
Business Description What are
• your business goals?
• your product or services?
Market research • Who are your customers?
• Can you advertise? Can you afford to?
• How can you make your business different?
• How will people ﬁnd out about your business?
• What can you do to make your business attractive to people?
• What are the problems and successes in this type of business?
• What can you do to get customers to come in instead of
waiting for them?
• How often will your customers buy your product?
• Is it only sold at certain times of the year?
• How many other competitors are there in your area?
• Can you compete against them?
Marketing and sales strategy You can attach your marketing and sales plans here.
Product or Service Will new technologies impact on your product or service?
Research & Development
How will you maintain the competitive edge with your product
Management, Ownership What is your business structure?
How will you manage the business?
What are your stafﬁng requirements?
Finance You can attach your ﬁnancial plan here.
What is your ﬁnancial position?
What are your projected start up and operational costs?
What is your projected income?
Appendices Attach other supporting documents here such as:
• action plan
• newspaper clippings, testimonials about your business
• brochures, ﬂyers, leaﬂets
• product/service processes.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.