1. Web design services : Part IA Newbies Guide to Setting Up Your Website...If you want to start your own website but arent sure how to go about it, this article will teach you the 5necessary steps to get your website up and running. Having your own website is THE key element toyour online success and the ability and knowledge to customize it will help you become successful inyour online endeavors.As a newbie on the web you probably dont have a lot of money to get your first site up and running.The good news is that web services today are lower than ever and you can get a site set up and runningfor about $50. The monthly cost for web hosting is around $6; add in a yearly domain fee of about $10and youre ready to roll. Is that cheap enough for you??Lets get started...Step #1: Brainstorm ideas and put them in writing.Outline your websites structure. Dont worry about what your site will look like yet, just get the basicstructure down and the overall layout. What do you want in your website? At the minimum, youll needa main or home page, a product description page, an "About Me" page and most of all an order page.Once your outline is complete, youll need to figure out a way to get that information into yourcomputer. There are lots of resources to help with this step."HTML" (Hyper Text Markup Language) is the programming language used for your website. You canhire a web programmer to program your site, but that can be very expensive. You can go buy a book like"HTML for Dummies", which will teach you how to code your website, but that is a difficult and timeconsuming task and we want to do things the EASY way. The EASY way is to use a program like MSFrontpage, which is included for FREE nowadays on many new computer systems. Frontpage is a textbased system that allows you to type your webpage in plain English and then have it converted to HTML
2. for viewing on the web. With a few hours of practice you can have your website coded and ready toupload.Step #2: Use a professional website template.If you utilize a pre-designed template you can have a professional looking website in a matter ofminutes. Templates provide the online graphics and overall look and style of your website. Aprofessional pre-designed template can be purchased for under $40 and can save you many hours oreven days of design time. If that price is too high there are also many professionally designed FREE webtemplates available, although they are very basic in style and may not be suitable for your website. Evenif you have a small budget, purchasing a professional template is an efficient way to begin.Step #3: Purchase and register a domain name.Your ideas are ready and you have adapted them to your professional template, so now its time topurchase a domain name for your website. Registering a domain name allows web surfers to view yourwebsite by entering (www.yournamehere.com)Youll want a catchy domain name that is easy to remember and tells a little bit about your business (ex.LowCostAutoInsurance.com). Youll need to choose a name registrar such as GoDaddy.com to registeryour name and if you are having trouble finding a name they even have a domain name suggestion toolthat will help. You can register your domain name for less than $10 a year and once its registered, thatname is yours for as long as you pay the annual renewal fee.Step #4. Choose a web host.Your site is ready, your domain name is registered and youre ready to go, Now What...
3. You need to hire a company to host your website. There are hundreds, if not thousands of web hostsavailable and your job is to sort through them and choose the right company. Since your web host isyour 24 hour connection to the web, youll need to make sure they are very reliable. If your web hosthas technical difficulties, your website will be invisible to all your customers and you will not besuccessful. Monthly hosting fees can range from FREE to hundreds of dollars depending on the servicesyou choose. Most beginner websites can be hosted for under $10/month by a quality web host.Step #5: Upload your website.Now that you have chosen a web host you need to transfer your new webpage’s from your computer tothe computer at your web host so they are visible on the internet. While this may seem like a confusingand technical process, it really is quite simple. One of the easiest transfer processes is to upload yoursite using "FTP" (File Transfer Protocols). One of the easiest "FTP" programs is CuteFTP, which allows youto drag and drop files from your computer and place them in your web directory at your web host. Takea few minutes to familiarize yourself with your "FTP" program because as a webmaster you will beutilizing it quite frequently.Thats it. Your site is now up and live on the web. While the process may seem technical and difficultyoull find that with practice this will become an easy and rewarding experience. Practice with your newtools and youll be an expert webmaster in no time.Hiring a web designer to come up with the custom solution that you need can set you back a fewthousand bucks. But you can do the whole thing yourself and make it drag and drop simple for merepennies with a tool like Breezy Websites. See http://breezywebsites.com for details!Web design services : End of Part IA Novelty for Your Web Improvement<a href="http://www.e-fuzion.com">Web Design Delhi</a> Company e-Fuzion Website designing isdefined as the arrangement and the creativity of the web pages. A web designing page is consists of the
4. images and the text and we can say that the web page has the information or the data part. The originalweb page designers in the early 1990s.every page of the website are the HTML page and have its ownaddress. In Macromedia Flash there a proprietary, full-bodied graphics animation and the applicationdevelopment program which are used to create and deliver dynamic content like as the sound and videoand interactive applications over the web via the browser. <a href="http://www.e-fuzion.com">WebDesign Delhi</a> Company e-Fuzion gives lots of format for develop the website. Lots of graphic artistsuse Flash presentation because it gives them exact control over every part of the design, and anythingcan be animated and generally. Some application designers enjoy flash because it lets them create webbased applications that dont have to be refreshed or go to a new web page every time an action occurs.Flash detractors maintain that Flash websites tend to be poorly designed, and often use confusing andnon-standard user-interfaces. It is possible to specify alternate content to be displayed for browsers thatdo not support Flash. Using alternate content also helps search engines to understand the page, and canresult in much better visibility for the page. The designers who are used to table-based layouts, theydeveloped Web sites in CSS f replicating what can be done with tables, leading some to find CSS designrather awkward. For example, it is rather difficult to produce certain design elements, such as verticalpositioning, and full-length footers in a design using absolute positions. There is separate various thingswhich indicate in this site one can find the different variety of the web designing and more things like asthe detail of the different fields means this site is related to the various aspects like as the job portal,website designing, cd multimedia presentation, outsourcing development Delhi. <a href="http://www.e-fuzion.com">Web Design Delhi</a> Company e-Fuzion always gives new look to different web sites.Hiring a web designer to come up with the custom solution that you need can set you back a fewthousand bucks. But you can do the whole thing yourself and make it drag and drop simple for merepennies with a tool like Breezy Websites. See http://breezywebsites.com for details!Web design services : End of Part IIA Path of Success in Your ModeThe e-fuzion team creates attractive and effective web design development solutions to cater to yourspecific needs and special requirements. Your web site is created using the latest technologies and usesthe latest coding standards for code customization at a later stage. The Web Design Delhi consultancyprocesses are also optimized to give your website Right of Information. A vigorous quality analysis ismaintained throughout the web development process to provide the web site with exceptional quality.A decent web site is pre-requisite to online business these days. But if you want your website to offersomething more, something different then others, it has to be different. Your web site should attract thevisitor’s attention to get information about your offers. This type of advanced and dynamic website
5. design and web design development requires high level of skill and expertise in this specialized field aslike Web Design Delhi consultancy (e-fuzion).e-fuzion team can add functionality to your site like a shopping cart or can change your static website todynamic or it can even provide an application with a web interface for you . The various webdevelopment services offered are e-commerce, application development, data base development andcustom programming etc. The Web Design Delhi consultancy offers web design services besides acomplete range of LSI based SEO services. You can even get a free website analysis to check whatadditional functionalities can be incorporated into your website to enhance it. In case you know yourrequirements, you can request a free quote for a detailed proposal from the renowned Web DesignDelhi consultancy. An e-fuzion service also offers other advertising, marketing and technical servicesthat cater to your marketing and promotional needs at competitive charges.Hiring a web designer to come up with the custom solution that you need can set you back a fewthousand bucks. But you can do the whole thing yourself and make it drag and drop simple for merepennies with a tool like Breezy Websites. See http://breezywebsites.com for details!Web design services : End of Part III