1. How To Be An Alpha Male Presented By : www.SeductionMadeEasy.com
2. Alpha Males are Leaders, Not Followers.
3. Alpha Males Have NO Fear
4. Alpha Males Ooze Confidence
5. Alpha Males Act Appropriately In Any Situation
6. Alpha Males Never Question Themselves
7. In Conclusion: <ul><li>Alpha Males are Leaders, not Followers - One thing that you should really understand if you want to be an alpha male is that this breed of men doesn’t follow – they lead. No matter what the situation, they take control and other men follow them. If you want to start learning how to be an alpha male, then the first thing you must do is to conquer that fear of taking a leadership role.
8. Eliminate the Fear - Sometimes, men already know how to be an alpha male. The problem is, they are fearful or apprehensive to bring out that inner confidence and do whatever it is that they want. What exactly is holding you back from understanding what you want, and actually going out and doing it?
9. Ooze Confidence - Do you lack confidence when interacting with women? Do you feel inferior when you are in a room with other men who have stronger auras? Do you think that you are confident in certain areas in your life but in others, you still lack? Being an alpha male is about being confident all across the board, whether it is in a business situation, social gathering, or dating.
10. Be Appropriate - Just because you know how to be an alpha male doesn’t mean you simply disregard others’ feelings and opinions completely, or go against social norm. Of course, part of being an alpha male is being appropriately confident or assertive. In any situation, the alpha male should know what is appropriate and what is not, in terms of the things you do or say. If you start to rub people off the wrong way, then you are still not being an alpha male.
11. Have Conviction - Another of the defining alpha male characteristics of an alpha male is being able to stand up for what they believe in or their opinions. They won’t be easily dissuaded by what other people say or whenever they are critiqued or shot down. Instead, they believe in what they say and know that they can back themselves up. </li></ul>