To proof the Polish meat industry is attractive for portfolio investment.
1. Current macroeconomic situation in Poland
2. Institutional overview
3. Market overview (SWOT analysis of sector, BCG matrix)
4. Corporate analysis of Indykpol and "ZM Henryk Kania"
5. The comparative ratio analysis of Slovakian, German, Hungarian, Czech and Ukrainian, meat companies with Polish representatives on the market.
6. Regression model ( Determining significant production factors that have impact on the production. We assume the higher production, the more attractive the market is. )