Diploma – Health and Social Care for Level 3 Diploma
- 3,113 views
Take a look at this PowerPoint from the Health and Social care Level 3 Diploma Training Resource Pack....
Take a look at this PowerPoint from the Health and Social care Level 3 Diploma Training Resource Pack.
This PowerPoint looks at Unit SHC32 – Engage in personal development in health and social care or children’s and young people’s settings.
The learning outcomes for the unit are:
1. Understand what is required for competence in own work role
2. Be able to reflect on practice
3. Be able to evaluate own performance
4. Be able to agree a personal development plan
5. Be able to use learning opportunities and reflective practice to contribute to personal development
To find out more about our Health and Social Care Level 3 Diploma resources, or for more free sample material visit us at http://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/FEAndVocational/HealthAndSocialCare/S_NVQ/Level3WorkBasedLearningHealthandSocialCare/Try/Try.aspx
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views