1. The term X originated through the practice of physically cuttingimages from pre-existing printed works for use in other publishingprojects.It was earlier used through a process called Paste up, which reliedon phototypesetting for creating or laying out publication pages.Most X images in this era qualified as line art.Now of course, X is used extensively and done differently.
2. There are 3 main sources of X, one from USA, the other Russia anda third from natural processes. X is for all practical purposespriceless and has been stolen often. They are valued at $1 millionfor 10 oz. In a goodwill gesture, X was sent to 135 heads of stateas well the 50 states of the United States, a not insignificantfraction of this was lost or stolen.X ??
3. Charles "Charley" Douglass, the inventor of the X, spent countless hours extracting reactions from live soundtracks he had recorded. Douglass then placed his recorded _________ into a huge tape machine, dubbed the ___.At first, the X was used sparingly on live shows like The Jack Benny Program but largely went by unnoticed. However, later, when editing prerecorded live shows,bumps and gaps were often present in the soundtrack. Douglass was called upon to "bridge or fill" these gaps and thus his popularity grew.What did he invent ?!
4. “The reason its called “_____________” is of course thats a pretty damn ambitious goal. I mean to get the exact right one thing ... So you have to feel a little bit fortunate ifnyoure going to try that with one go,” XFill in the blanks. Also what is X.
5. WE DID NOT INVENT THE ALGORITHM. THE ALGORITHM CONSISTENTLY FINDS JESUS.THE ALGORITHM KILLED JEEVES.THE ALGORITHM IS BANNED IN CHINA. THE ALGORITHM IS FROM JERSEY. THE ALGORITHM CONSTANTLY FINDS JESUS. THIS IS NOT THE ALGORITHM. THIS IS CLOSE.Where would you find this?!
6. An article published in the London Evening Standard in 2004 lists a total of 37 spellings, while a 1986 column by The Straight Dope quotes a list of 32 spellings known from the Library of Congress. ABC and MSNBC identified 112 possible spellings. This extensive confusion was used as the subject of a segment of Saturday Night Lives Weekend Update on 12 December 1981.Spelling of whom/ what?
7. _______ ________, is an essential part of the beatification and canonization process.Also known as the Promotor Fidei or “Promoter of the Faith”, he has to make arguments against the Catholic Church’s decision to grant someone sainthood. This would including disproving the existence of miracle’s surrounding the sainthood candidate’s life and death, and attempting to find selfish reasons for the candidate’s seemingly heroic actions.
8. The Gujjars (and their clans, the Paramanas, Chauhans, Pratiharas and Solankis) settled in North India in the 6th century. One village near Delhi was occupied by Pratihara clan of agrarian Gujjars. Thisvillage hoses a landmark, now very famous due to a number of VIPs who have relocated or visited recently.The name of the village is derived from theclans who were the original occupants.What is the landmark?!
12. The 1984 (in England) and 1985-86 (in West Indies) Wisden Trophy cricket series are popularly known as X because of the result instead of Y, a name by which these kind of results are generally known as.
14. X’s mother, a veterinarian like X’s father, paid a record house to write a song, get X to sing it, record a video and publish it. She paid them $4,000 for a vanity release on Facebook and Youtube. Initially, it received only about a 1,000 hits, but went viral later, remaining a trending topic on Twitter for several days all across the world.Unfortunately, despite the large number of views, the reviews of the song were mostly negative, and it was panned badly by critics.The upshot of it all was that X began to be bullied in school, and had to drop out, preferring to be home-schooled. However, X later said that the move to drop out was so that X could focus more on career prospects.Identify X.
15. A X who calls________ with an e,should be hand cuffedand thrown head first in the Dee.In the USA and Ireland,it’s has an ‘e’but in Xit’s real ‘_________’.So if you see _________and it has an ‘e’,only take it,if you get it for free!For the name is not the sameand it never will be,a dram is only a real dram,from a ‘_____________’.