1. Business Quiz-Prelims QUIZ RESEARCH TEAM UDAY KIRAN REDDY MADHUSUDHAN REDDY PRITAM SHAW SHIVA PRABHAKARAN
2. Prelims 25 Questions. Multiples of 5 are Rajnikant questions to break the tie rascalla. No negative marking so go ahead and be creative with your answers. Do not look at others paper for inspiration. If found copying the participants will be subjected to rigorous lectures by our faculty apart from being disqualified. Helping people in need of answers is looked down upon here. Calligraphy is highly discouraged. We like our men, women and letters bold. Do not hesitate to ask for clues from the QM after all these questions were made to be answered. QM decision is final.
3. 1 This business management strategy started off as a strategy to minimize defects. Which famous strategy?
4. 2 Which brand in India has the logo double helix?
5. 3 This brand of soap gets its name from the Arabic word for bathing?
6. 4 Who sponsors the fair play award in the IPL?
7. 5 Which country that became independent in 1946 was purchased by the US from Spain for $20 million?
8. 6 Which beer is brewed at Mohan Rocky breweries in Maharashtra, Mount Shivalik in Rajasthan, Impala Breweries in Goa, Iceberg in Bihar and Manav Breweries in U.P?
9. 7 The founder of which brand now apart of P&G once said “I have done more than anyone else to change the face of mankind” ?
10. 8 Name the game patented in Britain as “Heaven and Hell”?
11. 9 Who passed from London School of Economics in 1923 and wrote the book “The problem with the Indian Rupee”?
12. 10 The chronology of CEO‟s starts with Charles Coffin. Who was there from 1981 – 2000? Probably the most famous of all.
13. 11 Who is the author of the book “Screw it, Lets do it”?
14. 12 This brand‟s name was suggested by Dhirajben Ruparel in a contest for Rs.5 in 1962. The brand represents in many ways, the women power in India. Which Brand?
15. 13 What was the originally registered name that Apple wanted to use for its Internet Kiosks?
16. 14 Louie the „fly‟ is associated with which repellent brand in India?
17. 15 Started way back in 15-8-1947, this production house‟s logo has Goddess Saraswati Depicted on it. Which production house? Hint: Maine Pyar Kiya.
18. 16 Titan sells its eye ware range- Fastrack range of sunglasses and other global brands, Under what name?
19. 17 Farookh Engineer/Kirmani/Kapil Dev were rejected- a Pakistani cricketer was picked for what ?
20. 18 Which Indian sporting celebrity is the MD of Big Daddy Productions?
21. 19 This TV personality ventured into vodka business to outdo his friends and Grey Goose. The venture failed and he replied by saying “My vodka got fired”. Which personality?
22. 20 Divya Yog Mandir and Patanjali yogpeeth have started „Science‟ campus under the guidance of which famous personality?
23. 21 Mumbai based Prosearch consulting is a sports based communication consultancy run by a husband & wife duo. If the wife is Anita who is the more famous husband from IIM Ahd?
24. 22 John Shepherd Barron, Indian born Scottsman is credited to have invented it. He is reported to have said “ I hit upon an idea of a chocolate bar dispenser, but replacing chocolate with _______. What got created?
25. 23 Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Muskowitz, Chris Hughes along with X created what during their days as crimsons? Pointers : try cracking what is crimsons first rest is a piece of cake.
26. 24 Who is „Raj‟ in YashRaj Films? Pointers : Its not Sushma Swaraj.
27. 25 Accused of being a sexist expression even though its is now considered neutral, this movement gained momentum in 2012. It is also viewed as a way to keep „pixel achievers‟ away and make way for real achievers. It was also used as a basis for a thesis in MIT Sloan where the students went on to advocate more such movements to improve the HR of companies. Some went on to suggest a new global corporate face of this movement as they felt that the „Chinese Giant‟ is not the real standard for achievers. What is being talked about?
28. TOP 6 teams move to the finals tomorrow! Stick around for the answers. If you want similar questions on your email then write it down on the sheet that is being passed around. Visit www.flippo.in for similar questions and quiz reviews.