1. Hello Friend !!!Once I sat and thought ofwhat is a FRIEND to ME ???And I came to a Conclusionwhich I would like to share itwith My Near and DearFriend…THAT’S U !!!
2. It is BY CHANCE we met, BY CHOICEwe became Friends…
3. Friendship is a strange thing....We find ourselves telling each other the deepest details of our lives…. Things we dont evenshare with our families who raised us….
4. But what is a Friend???
5. A Confidant?A Lover?A Fellow email junkie?A Shoulder to cry on?An Ear to listen?A Heart to feel?...
6. A Friendis all these things...and more.
7. No matterwhere we met, ....I call you Friend.
8. A word so small...Yet so large in feeling...A word filled withemotion.
9. It is true great thingscome in small packages.Once the package ofFRIENDSHIP has beenopened, it can never beclosed...It is a constant bookalways written...Waiting to be read...And enjoyed.
10. We may have ourdisagreements...We may argue...We may concern oneanother...FRIENDSHIP is a uniquebond that lasts through itall....
11. A part of me is put into myfriends...Some it is my humor...Some it is my listening ear...Some it is real life experiences...Some it is my romanticism...but with all, it is friendship.
12. Friendships forged are aconstruct stronger thansteel built as afoundation....Necessary for life...AndNecessary for love.
13. Friends...You and me...You brought anotherfriend…And then there were 3...We started our group...Our circle of friends...And like that circle...there is no beginning noend...
14. Weve Been Friends for Such aLong and Lovely TimeThere is no Friend like the OldFriend who has shared ourmorning days,No Greeting like his Welcome,No homage like his Praise;Fame is the scentlessSunflower, with a gaudy crownof gold;But Friendship is the breathingRose, with sweets in every fold.
15. Thanks for being a VeryGood Friend to ME !!!!
16. It’s friendship’s day... Show your friends how much youcare. Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND, evenif it means sending it back to the person who sent it to you.If it comes back to you, then youll know you have a circleof friends.Remember: Friendship is like wine, it gets better as itgrows older.