Work Executive Council Member at Malaysian Association of Environmental Health (MAEH)
Industry Government / Military
About 1. Field Researcher for Sustainable Vector Control and Disease Prevention.
2. Strategic Research on Cost-Effective Management of Environmental Health Services.
3. Strategic Organization of Environmental Health Campaigns including Tobacco Control Initiatives
4. Conduct Table-top Exercises and Simulation for Community Based Disaster Preparedness.
5. Present papers related to Environmental Health at Seminars, Symposiums and Conferences.
6. Organize Local and International Conferences and Symposia on Environmental Health.
7. Plan and Implement Workplace Environmental Health and Safety Projects.
8. Advocate for tobacco control through the Malaysian Council for Tobacco Control (MCTC)