2. My favorite Marketinggurus, Al Ries andJack Trout.Written almost 20years ago, provide asolid understanding ofhow to succeed in themarketplace
3. The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing 12. The law of line extension1. The law of the leadership 13. The law of Sacrifice2. The law of the category 14. The law of Attributes3. The law of the mind 15. The law of Candor4. The law of Perceptions 16. The law of singularity5. The law of focus 17. The law of6. The law of Exclusivity Unpredictability7. The law of the Ladder 18. The law of Success8. The law of Duality 19. The law of Failure9. The law of the opposite 20. The law of Hype10. The law of division 21. The law of Acceleration11. The law of perspective 22. The law of Resources
4. The Law of LeadershipIt is better to be first thanit is to be better.
5. The Law of CategoryIf you can’t be first in acategory, set up a newcategory you can be first in.
6. 1.First Arab 1st International President2.First Lady District 79 Governor
7. The Law of the MindIt’s better to be first in the mindthan to be first in the market
8. The Law of PerceptionMarketing is not a battle ofproducts, it’s a battle of perceptions
9. The Law of FocusThe most powerful conceptin marketing is owning aword in the prospect’s mind
10. The Law of ExclusivityTwo companies cannotown the same word in theprospects mind
11. The Law of the LadderThe strategy to use dependson which rung you occupy onthe ladder.
12. The Law of DualityIn the long run, every marketbecomes a two horse race
13. The Law of the OppositeIf you’re shooting for secondplace, your strategy isdetermined by the leader.
14. The Law of DivisionOver time, a categorywill divide andbecome two or morecategories.