2. This year Easter is arriving on 20th
April that is on Sunday.
It is believed that, Jesus has
reappeared on this day.
3. Because of this most of the people
move for a long fasting of 40 days
before the arrival of Easter.
4. Well leave about the history and
concentrate on the theme of the games
There are many games that kids can
enjoy on this special occasion of Easter.
5. In fact there are more than thousands
of games such as play ring of fire
rules game in the world played on
different occasions and also
depending upon places.
6. Al over the world there are many
countries and states where kids play
different games accordingly.
So it becomes harder to include all the
7. But when you check out our list of
games they are absolutely unique and
special to play.
When kids play these games it
becomes easier for them to think
about unique games by themselves.
8. Now let us see few games that are
especially made for kids to play them
on Easter Day.
9. You may think this is the most
common game played all around the
But you can add some extra spice by
making it unique.
10. Make a plan to mentioned here with
your group such that everyone wears
black t-shirt and switch off all the
lights in the house.
11. Now you can start playing the game.
Really it is too hard to find out the
kids those are hiding in dark that too
with dark shirts.
12. In this way by thinking something
special you can make a simple game
13. This game originates from the game
that we all used to play in schools.
It is none other than lemon and
14. Similar kind of idea but lemon is
replaced by Egg in this case.
Next step is to race with spoon in
your mouth and egg on it.
15. The kid those who reach fastest and
safely with the egg will be the winner.
This game might not be played all
around but it really works especially
on Easter Day.
16. Arrange a quiz for the kids those are
younger than 5 years.
Make sure that you have enough kids
to play with.
17. Make some crafts by your own such as
Easter egg, bunny, cartoons, and so on.
Now display all your crafts in front of the
kids and secretly ask each kid about the
18. Winner will be selected on the basis of
more right answers.
Gift something for the winner and
handover all the crafts for the
This will help in creating awareness
among the kids about Easter at very
19. These games might be common when
you read them.
But when you try it they are so funny.
So pick the game form the list and
enjoy all the Easter season.