Vizayan Community Foundation-UAE Jack Canfield*Originator of The Chicken SoupFor The Soul Series*Featured Teacher in the movie THESECRET*America’s No. 1 SUCCESS Coach SUCCESS PRINCIPLES
Vizayan Community Foundation-UAE Law of Attraction- every thought you think is sending vibration. If you think positively then it attracts positive vibes and positive results. •Surround yourself with positive people •Give up the word CAN’T •Go with people same like your visions and intentions “ Suffering is optional” “The magic of Thinking Big”
1. Be Clear Why You Are Here (Clarify your Purpose) DREAMBelieve in your own abilities, because if you don’tnobody will believe in you either.
2. Use the POWER of VisualizationEverything you want is out there waiting for you toask. Everything you want also wants you. But you haveto take action to get it.
3. Take ActionEvery time you take risk or move out of yourcomfort zone, you have a great opportunity tolearn more about yourself and your capacity.
4. Experience your fear and takeaction anywayAlmost everything that you want isjust outside your comfort zone.Law of Probabilities- the more things you try, themore likely one of them will work
5. Ask! Ask! Ask! Learn from masters, and ask how they achieved their goals. And then motivate yourself.
6. Reject RejectionSWSWSWSW- Some Will, Some Won’t, SoWhat, Someone’s WaitingNO / NEXT
7. Ask for and Respond to FeedbackScale of 1-10 ask yourselves are you happy/nothappy, rich/poor, healthy/not healthy
8. Practice PersistenceWork hard…. And never ever GIVE UP!!!
9. Practice UncommonAppreciationIf you have worked long, hard hours allweek, you deserve a break to re-energize.
Vizayan Community Foundation-UAE 10. Mastermind your way to SUCCESS •Join a group or find an accountability partner “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? Its quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isnt at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success." - Thomas J. Watson“The difference between a successful person and others is not alack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack ofwill." Vincent T. Lombardi