1. 2012 Email Evolution Conference Teaser Webinar Part II #eec12The webinar will start momentarily. Please stand by. (PSSTT, While you’re waiting, register for EEC 2012!)
2. EEC 2012: Seth Berman, Thursday 4:00pm – 5:00pmTHE STATE OF EMAIL IN ANINTERACTIVE WORLD
3. The State of Email in an Interactive WorldKey Takeaways• Find out when to use email as part of an increasingly complex marketing mix• Learn how to move digital to the center of your marketing strategy• Capitalize on widespread smartphone adoption to be more relevant• Discover ways to drive real-time interaction with customers to drive them to the desired action – a sale Ed Henrich Seth Berman Rick Heffernan SVP, Professional Services Director, Global Marketing Director, eMarketing Strategy Responsys BabyCenter and Internet Sales MetLife
4. EEC 2012: Dennis Dayman, Thursday from 2:10 – 3:10CROSS-CHANNEL MARKETINGPUTTING THE CONSUMER FIRST: A NEWOUTLOOK FOR SOCIAL MARKETING
5. The session• Social media is a powerful channel on which people can connect and share, and marketers can leverage to design targeted campaigns, but increases compliance issues – This session looks on how privacy and social regulations are evolving and impacting marketing – Learn about best practices for consumer-first social media based email marketing. – How to ensure compliance with 2012 regulations and the penalties for non-compliance.• Speakers – Dennis Dayman, Eloqua – Spencer Kollas, StrongMail Come join the fun on Thursday from 2:10pm – 3:10pm
6. EEC 2012: Jordan Cohen, Wednesday 9-3:30, Friday 10:30am – 11:30amPRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP:INTEGRATED LIFECYCLEMARKETINGPLUS: NEW STRATEGIES FORGROWING YOUR EMAIL LIST
7. Integrated Lifecycle Marketing• Pre-conference workshop featuring case studies and practical “how to” advice for integrated marketing success throughout the customer lifecycle – Wednesday, February 22, 10:00am – 3:00pm• Part 1: Instructors & Topics: – Manny Ju, BlueHornet – Acquisition – Jordan Cohen, Pontiflex – Retention & Loyalty – Chris Marriott, StrongMail – Influence• Part 2: Integrated Marketer Idol: – Divide into teams and create the ultimate integrated lifecycle marketing program – Win over the judges and a special prize awaits!
8. New Strategies for Growing Your Email List• B2C Email Strategies Track – Friday, February 24, 10:30am• Part 1: How to Build an Acquisition Plan – Arthur Middleton Hughes, Silverpop• Part 2: Panel Discussion moderated by David Daniels – Matt Annerino, LiveNation – Jared Blank, Tommy Hilfiger – Jordan Cohen, Pontiflex
9. This is really the best session…..no really….it is EEC 2012: Ryan Phelan, Friday 8:30 – 9:30ish EMAIL MARKETING TRENDS FOR 2012
10. IT’S FRIDAY!!!!!!!
11. IT’S FRIDAY!!!!!!!
12. Friday Opening Keynote:Email Marketing Trends for 2012 • Exciting and energetic presentation Shar Van Boskirk VP and Principal Analyst for a Friday Morning! Forrester Research Inc. • Let’s get behind the numbers Ryan Phelan VP, Strategic Services • Discuss industry trends and the BlueHornet consumers experience with email • Special guest presenters! • Don’t oversleep, this is the one they will be talking about
13. Questions? Submit your questions for the speakers via Vivastream too!
14. Thanks for attending See ya in Hollywood REGISTER NOW!