1. SUCCESS depends on ATTITUDE
2. SUCCESS depends on ATTITUDE [and not RESOURCES] Please REFLECT and ACT With grateful thanks adapted by Prof. V. Viswanadham
3. The difference between the poor countries and the rich ones is NOT the age of the country.
4. This can be explained : Countries like India & Egypt, are thousands of years old and yet are poor.
5. On the other hand, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, that were unknown few hundreds of years ago today are developed countries and are rich.
6. The difference between poor and rich countries does not reside in the available natural resources .
7. Japan has a limited territory, 80% mountainous, prone to earthquakes, inadequate for agriculture & cattle raising, but it is the second world economy . The country is like an immense floating factory, importing raw material from the whole world and exporting manufactured products.
8. Switzerland Does not plant cocoa but has the best chocolate of the world. In its little territory they raise animals and plant the soil during 4 months per year, but they produce dairy products of the best quality. It is a small country that transmits an image of security, order & labor, which made it the world’s strong safe.
9. What then is the contributing factor ? Significant intellectual differences ? Surely, Indians are not intellectually inferior.
10. The difference lies in the attitude of the People.
11. On comparing and analyzing the attitudes and behavior of the people, we find that a great majority of the rich and developed countries follow the following principles in their lives:
12. 1. Values and Ethics 2. Integrity. 3. Responsibility. 4. Respect for the laws & rules. 5. Respecting the rights of other citizens. 6. Work loving– honest and hardworking. 7. Strive for saving & investment. 8. Will of super action. 9. Punctuality.
13. In poor countries, it is generally observed that only a small minority follow these basic principles in their daily life.
14. We are not poor because we lack natural resources or because we are intellectually inferior.
15. We are poor because we lack the right attitude.
16. Is there Anything that WE CAN DO ?
17. In case YOU want to give some feedback / contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. V. Viswanadham ~ [040 – 2722 3383]
18. Thank You for sparing your valuable time