• A cruise ship has retraced the Titanics route across the North Atlantic exactly 100 years after the liner sank there.
• The passengers and crew of the Titanic held a remembrance ceremony at the spot where 1500 people lost their lives.
• Its been a blustery voyage at times for the MS Balmoral crossing the Atlantic carrying 1300 passengers.
• Some of them relatives of people who travelled the same route on the Titanic a century ago; others, just fascinated by the history and mystery of what happened to her.
• Now they are all coming together at the very spot where Titanic sank to be led in prayer on the decks overlooking the stern of the cruise ship.
Wreaths of flowers will be thrown into the ocean directly above the wrecksite and .then this ships band will play Nearer My God To Thee, the hymn said tohavebeen played by Titanics band, icy water exactly 100 years ago
Blustery: very windyFastinated: very interestedher: pronoun used to talk about a ship when normally its would be usedPrayer: words used to speak to a godDecks: the floors on a shipStern: the back part of a shipcruise ship: a ship used for long-distance leisure tripsWreaths: rings of leaves and flowersWreck: the remains of a sunken shipHymn: a song sung by Christians to praise God