Be the first to like this
Blah Blah Blogging Bootcamp for Business
By Girls in Tech, For Women in Business
Many technology conferences...
• are not accessible to less techie folks...
• are led by men...
• are expensive to attend...
• offer little to no hands-on support...
• provide little post conference guidance to ensure success...
• don’t necessarily offer dynamic content (in other words, BORING!)...
We’re cracking the code and shaking it up a bit!
Here’s what’s hot about the Blah Blah Blogging for Business conference:
• The only premier Mid-West regional conference on blogging for women, by women, especially Girls in Tech!
• It’s FREE! with tuition reimbursement (thank you, generous sponsors!) with a percentage of proceeds going to the ROX program to empower inner-Columbus city girls.
• Designed specifically to teach hands on-strategies, trends and tools to build and EXPAND your brand online
• Will empower smart-savvy businesswomen to be smart-savvy bloggers with cost-effective ways to build brand equity!
• Offers support to women between jobs/careers to land their next gig!
• Two days of conference sessions...go from 0 to 360 in no time flat!
• Follow up support on all sessions!
• An invaluable opportunity for female writers, thinkers, and entrepreneurs! Do you have articles, perhaps a book you’ve written or cool tips and tricks you are just waiting to share with prospects?
◦ We’ll show you how to build a site, manage your brand and repurpose your content!
****** Did we mention we have a phenomenal female blogger-rocker performing live at our launch event on Friday night? *****
You don’t want to miss this rare chance to connect with other creative, smart women and learn how to be a new media powerhouse!
Kick off the first quarter of 2011 with a more dynamic online presence.
Register today and make sure you get a seat in this ONE OF A KIND Columbus event!
REGISTER for Blah Blah Blogging Bootcamp for Business @ http://www.beyondsocial101.com/register