2. All praise is due to Allah who has promised those with patience, a reward without measure To start, I would like to share a story of my friend. She had a stillborn baby, but through it all she was patient and thanked Allah(SWT), for the blessing of having another child. She accepted Allah(SWT)’s decree. Patience is at the first stroke of the calamity.
3. ESSENCE OF PATIENCE Observe obedience to Allah and refrain from all things which displease Allah (SWT) A way of increasing our Imaan. A test to the believers; measures how we react at the time of trials and tribulation
4. SEEK HELP FROM ALLAH(SWT) O you who believe, seek help with patience and with the prayer, Surely, Allah is with those who are patient. Surah al baqarah Ayah 153 At the time of difficulties come close to Allah, by offering prayer, doing zikir and asking dua to remove the adversity.
5. BE CONTENT WITH THE DECREE OFALLAH(SWT) And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the steadfast Surah al baqarah Ayah 155 Allah(swt) will test with everything, we need to be steadfast and remain patient in any situation
6. REWARD OF BEING PATIENCE "A woman whose three children die will be shielded by them from the Hell fire." On that a woman asked, "If only two die?" He replied, "Even two (will shield her from the Hell-fire). Hadith narrated by Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri: The patience she endured during the loss of the child. This is the reward from Allah(SWT)
7. NARRATED ATA BIN ABI RABAH: Ibn `Abbas said to me, "Shall I show you a woman of the people of Paradise?" I said, "Yes." He said, "This black lady came to the Prophet and said, I get attacks of epilepsy and my body becomes uncovered; please invoke Allah for me. The Prophet said (to her), If you wish, be patient and you will have (enter) Paradise; and if you wish, I will invoke Allah to cure you. She said, I will remain patient, and added, but I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah for me that I may not become uncovered. So he invoked Allah for her.” Sahih Al Bukhari Vol. 7, Book 70, Hadith 555.
8. GOALS TO SET FOR OURSELVES Be patient when tragedy strikes and at all times Be patient when receiving blessing Be patient when giving Dawah . Try to recognize your sins at the time of adversity. A person who is patient once will receive twice as much reward for their patience. Allah will be with them, remove their afflictions, and make them victorious.