1. Cultural Criticism and ResearchWeek 01: Introduction, Course Plan & Presentation Skills
2. Course IntroductionAssessmentsPreparation for the Presentation
3. gp l N Ze oA ib k c H m J df
5. Word =
6. Word = GOOD Presentation
7. Word = GOOD Presentation
8. = GOOD Presentation
9. GOODPresentation =
10. VisualsGOODPresentation =
11. VisualsGOODPresentation = Audio
12. VisualsGOODPresentation = Audio Acting/Drama
15. GoodDesign ofPowerPoint
16. Venueof Presentation
17. Limitation of the Venue
18. Advice fromexperienced Presenter
19. Too much material;More than 25-35 words,unless it is a quote (whenyou might use more) orcontains an illustrationMake appropriate use ofpictures. Its a good idea tobreak up text withillustrations and it is truethat a picture is worth athousand words.
20. Too much material; More than 25-35 words,DoN’Ts unless it is a quote (when you might use more) or contains an illustration Make appropriate use of pictures. Its a good idea to break up text with illustrations and it is true that a picture is worth a thousand words.
21. Be very clear about your key messageE-mail your presentation to the eventorganizers in advanceSuitable pictures or illustrations arevery effectiveAnnounce the title of yourpresentationClear heading for each slide.Picture is worth a thousand words.
22. Be very clear about your key message E-mail your presentation to the event organizers in advanceDos Suitable pictures or illustrations are very effective Announce the title of your presentation Clear heading for each slide. Picture is worth a thousand words.