1. Self Motivating Statements Wishes change nothing, Decisions change everything. Life is too short for being insignificant. Go for big changes!
2. "You have to believe in yourself when no one else does. That's what makes you a winner." - Venus Williams "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." "A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." "It's never too late to become the person you might have been." - George Elliot
3. "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." - Winston Churchill "Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis "The belief in a thing makes it happen." - Frank Lloyd Wright "One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation." - Arthur Ashe "If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" - John Wooden
4. "It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly." - Isaac Asimov "What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson "Never give up, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.“ - Abraham Lincoln
5. "Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." - Michael Jordan "Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." - Conrad Hilton "And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln "The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want." - Ben Stein
6. "You can't cross a sea by merely staring into the water." - Rabindranath Tagore "Fortune sides with him who dares." - Virgil "The first requisite of success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem without growing weary." - Thomas Edison "It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling "This one step - choosing a goal and staying to it - changes everything." - Scott Reed
7. "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." - Winston Churchill "To guarantee success, act as if it were impossible to fail." - Dorothea Brande "Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go." - William Feather "The secret of getting started is breaking your complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one." - Mark Twain
8. "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt "People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." - Dale Carnegie "Success doesn't come to you, you go to it." - Marva Collins "You have to believe in yourself when no one else does. That's what makes you a winner." - Venus Williams