0
POSITIVE ATTITUDE -Vineetha Bambasala
<ul><li>The most significant change in a person’s life is a change of attitude. Right attitudes produce right actions. </l...
HOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG? ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL. VISIBLE ABOVE...
Ten Steps to Change Attitude <ul><li>Look for Positive; Ignore Negative </li></ul><ul><li>Locate Opportunities in difficul...
<ul><li>Look for Positive; Ignore Negative </li></ul><ul><li>Locate Opportunities even in Difficult Situations </li></ul><...
Ways to Enjoy Work <ul><li>Love what you do </li></ul><ul><li>If we can’t work with love, but only with distaste, it is be...
The winner is always part of the answer; the loser always part of the problem
<ul><li>The winner always has a program, loser always has an excuse </li></ul><ul><li>The winner says “it may be difficult...
<ul><ul><li>Winner does not take decision only on the basis of his personal perceptions, he listens to others before takin...
Choose the Right Luggage Dodge Bullets Be Bulletproof
The Problem With Dodging Bullets You’re going to get hit!
Choice #2   Wear Bulletproof Armor
Bulletproof Armor Comes from SELF CHANGE
If you think you Can, or you think you Can’t… YOU’RE RIGHT ! -  Henry Ford This is going to be a wonderful day! This is go...
Watch your definitions -  they become thoughts Watch your thoughts -  they become words Watch your words -  they become ac...
With a Bad attitude  you can never have a positive day With a Positive attitude  you can never have a bad day THANK YOU
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Positive Attitude

2,045

Published on

Something to soothe you on a gloomy day!

1 Comment
3 Likes
Statistics
Notes
No Downloads
Views
Total Views
2,045
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
131
Comments
1
Likes
3
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Transcript of "Positive Attitude"

  1. 1. POSITIVE ATTITUDE -Vineetha Bambasala
  2. 2. <ul><li>The most significant change in a person’s life is a change of attitude. Right attitudes produce right actions. </li></ul><ul><li>A positive attitude is not a destination. It is a way of life. </li></ul><ul><li>A positive attitude is like a magnet for positive results. </li></ul><ul><li>Our life is a reflection of our attitudes. </li></ul>
  3. 3. HOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG? ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL. VISIBLE ABOVE SEA LEVEL INVISIBLE BELOW SEA LEVEL 90 % 10 % The Iceberg phenomena is also applicable to human beings
  4. 4. Ten Steps to Change Attitude <ul><li>Look for Positive; Ignore Negative </li></ul><ul><li>Locate Opportunities in difficult situations. </li></ul><ul><li>Refrain from Pessimistic and Negative Influences </li></ul><ul><li>Get into Continuous Education Program </li></ul><ul><li>Learn to like the things you do </li></ul><ul><li>Feed your mind with positive thoughts. </li></ul><ul><li>Develop an attitude of gratitude </li></ul><ul><li>Avoid spending our energies in criticizing others; enhance and conserve our energies with positive thoughts. </li></ul><ul><li>Start the day with positive thought. </li></ul><ul><li>Make habit of doing now. </li></ul>
  5. 5. <ul><li>Look for Positive; Ignore Negative </li></ul><ul><li>Locate Opportunities even in Difficult Situations </li></ul><ul><li>Be away from the Pessimists </li></ul>
  6. 6. Ways to Enjoy Work <ul><li>Love what you do </li></ul><ul><li>If we can’t work with love, but only with distaste, it is better </li></ul><ul><li>that we should leave our profession. </li></ul><ul><li>All that we are, is the result of what we have thought </li></ul><ul><li>If we don’t know where we are going, any road will take us there. </li></ul><ul><li>Keep in mind the services you are providing people through your work... </li></ul><ul><li>The job you do helps other people. Now that is a good feeling, isn’t it . </li></ul><ul><li>Challenge yourself at work - Set and pursue attainable goals. Always try to do a better job. Stretch yourself and your abilities. </li></ul><ul><li>Grow!!! That attitude can make even a dull job exciting </li></ul><ul><li>Concentrate on the good things about your job. Write out a list of things you like about your job. </li></ul><ul><li>Do more than you are paid to do. </li></ul><ul><li>Adopt the “this is my company” attitude. </li></ul><ul><li>Often, the secret to enjoying your job is not to change your job but to change your attitude. </li></ul><ul><li>Since you have to work, you might as well enjoy it!!! </li></ul>
  7. 7. The winner is always part of the answer; the loser always part of the problem
  8. 8. <ul><li>The winner always has a program, loser always has an excuse </li></ul><ul><li>The winner says “it may be difficult, but it is possible”; the loser says “it may be possible, but it is too difficult”. </li></ul><ul><li>Winners are part of the team; losers are apart from the team . </li></ul><ul><li>Winners see the gains; losers see the pains. </li></ul><ul><li>Winners are like thermostat; losers are like thermometer. </li></ul><ul><li>Winners are clock builders; Losers are time tellers. </li></ul><ul><li>Winners stand firm on values and compromises on business strategies; Losers stand firm on business strategies and compromises on values. </li></ul><ul><li>When a winner makes a mistake, he says, “I was wrong”; when a loser makes a mistake, he says, “it was not my fault”. </li></ul><ul><li>A winner makes commitments; a loser makes promises </li></ul><ul><li>Winners have dreams, Losers have schemes </li></ul><ul><li>Winner says, “I must do something”; Loser says, “Something must be done”. </li></ul>
  9. 9. <ul><ul><li>Winner does not take decision only on the basis of his personal perceptions, he listens to others before taking decision; Loser takes decision without listening to others, he feels that he is always right. </li></ul></ul>
  10. 10. Choose the Right Luggage Dodge Bullets Be Bulletproof
  11. 11. The Problem With Dodging Bullets You’re going to get hit!
  12. 12. Choice #2 Wear Bulletproof Armor
  13. 13. Bulletproof Armor Comes from SELF CHANGE
  14. 14. If you think you Can, or you think you Can’t… YOU’RE RIGHT ! - Henry Ford This is going to be a wonderful day! This is going to be a crappy day!
  15. 15. Watch your definitions - they become thoughts Watch your thoughts - they become words Watch your words - they become actions Watch your actions - they become your destiny
  16. 16. With a Bad attitude you can never have a positive day With a Positive attitude you can never have a bad day THANK YOU
  1. A particular slide catching your eye?

    Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.

×