2. 2 A Free Syrian Army fighter fires his sniper rifle from a house in Aleppo August 14, 2012GORAN TOMASEVIC, Syria Click to continue
3. 3 Administrative segregation prisoners take part in a group therapy session at San Quentin state prison in San Quentin, California, June 8, 2012. San Quentin prison is Californias oldest correctional facility andLUCY NICHOLSON, houses the states only gasUnited States chamber. Click to continue
4. 4 A woman pushes her Fiat 500 car as her dog sits inside, in a neighborhood of Rome March 23, 2012ALESSANDRO BIANCHI, Italy Click to continue
5. 5 A woman in traditional Korean costume watches as a student leaves a swimming pool of Kim Il-BOBBY YIP, sung UniversityNorth Korea in Pyongyang April 11, 2012.
6. 6 A bench engraved with the name of the grounded Costa Concordia cruise ship (seen at rear) is seen washed upPAUL HANNA, on the shoreItaly of Giglio island, January 20, 2012.
7. Students hold on to the side steel bars of a collapsed bridge as they cross a river 7 to get to school at Sanghiang Tanjung village in Lebak regency, Indonesias Banten village January 19, 2012. Flooding from the Ciberang river broke a pillar supporting the suspension bridge, which was built in 2001, according to Epi Sopian the head of Sanghiang Tanjung village.BEAWIHARTA, Click to continueIndonesia
8. 8 Indigenous people point their bows and arrows at a police helicopter flying over the occupied barrier of the Belo Monte Dams construction site in Vitoria do Xingu, near Altamira in northern Brazil June 15, 2012. The area was occupied by around 300 activists, indigenous people, fishermen and coastal community members affected by the project as they protested against the construction of the Belo MonteLUNAE PARRACHO, Brazil Hydroelectric power plant, according to the activists.
9. 9 A wrestler rubs his hands with mud to prevent slipping due to sweat, during a traditional mud wrestling (Kushti) bout at the Akhaara centre in Kolhapur, about 400 kms (250 miles) south of Mumbai, February 14, 2012. Fewer people are taking up Kushti, according to the sports coaches, as young athletes turn instead to mat wrestling toDANISH SIDDIQUI, gain access to topIndia international sports competitions.
10. 10 The children of the Amor Divino family, (L-R) Dhones, Izabely and Samille, sit on their couch after their parents dressed them for a weekly physical therapy session, in the Brasilandia favela of Sao Paulo, before sunrise March 23, 2012. All three children suffer from a disease called Pelizaeus- Merzbacher, a rare genetic nervous disorder which affects coordination and intellect. Brazils social security system INSS granted the family monetary assistance only for one of the three children, leaving the othersNACHO DOCE, Brazil to depend on the income from their fathers job in a bakery.
11. 11 Seventeen-year-old prostitute Hashi, embraces a Babu, her "husband", inside her small room at Kandapara brothel in Tangail, a northeastern city of Bangladesh, March 4, 2012. Many young and inexperienced prostitutes have "lovers" or "husbands" who normally live outside the brothel occasionally taking money and sex from them in exchange for security in this male dominated society. She earns about 800-1000 taka daily ($9.75 - $12.19) servicing around 15-20 customers every day. Hashi is one of hundreds of mostly teenage sex workers living in a painful life of exploitation in Kandapara slums brothelANDREW BIRAJ, who take Oradexon, a steroid used byBangladesh farmers to fatten their cattle, in order to gain weight and appear "healthier" and more attractive to clients.
12. 12 Devotees try to form a human pyramid to break a clay pot containing curd during the celebrations to mark the Hindu festival of Janmashtami in Mumbai August 10, 2012. Janmashtami, which marks the birthday of Hindu god Krishna, is beingDANISH SIDDIQUI, India celebrated across the country.
13. 13 Jamaicas Usain Bolt runs to win the mens 200m final at the London 2012 Olympic Games at the Olympic Stadium August 9, 2012.STEFANO RELLANDINI, England
14. 14 Residents paddle their makeshift boat to safety as fire engulfs houses at a slum community in Manila May 11, 2012. At least 1000 houses were razed in the fire, leaving 5000 familiesCHERYL RAVELO homeless, local, Philippines media reported.
15. 15 Fans of France kiss before their Group D Euro 2012 soccer match againstMICHAEL BUHOLZER, Ukraine at DonbassUkraine Arena in Donetsk June 15, 2012.
16. 16 A woman eats clam chowder as media and supporters surround Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum at a campaign event atERIC THAYER a restaurant in, United States Florence, South Carolina, January 15, 2012.
17. 17 Women, wearing nylon masks, rest on the shore during their visit to a beach in Qingdao, Shandong province July 6, 2012. The mask, which was invented by a woman about seven years ago, is used to block the suns rays. The mask is under massALY SONG, China production and is on sale at local swimwear stores.
18. 18 Syrians jump over barbed wire as they flee from the Syrian town of Ras al-Ain to the Turkish border town ofSTRINGER Ceylanpinar,, Turkey/Syria border Sanliurfa province, November 9, 2012.
19. 19 Palestinian gunmen ride motorcycles as they drag the body of a man, who was suspected of working for Israel, in Gaza City November 20, 2012. Palestinian gunmen shot dead six alleged collaborators in the Gaza Strip who "were caught red-handed", according to a securityMOHAMMED SALEM, Gaza source quoted by the Hamas Aqsa radio.
20. 20 U.S. soldier Nicholas Dickhut from 5-20 infantry Regiment attached to 82nd Airborne points his rifle at a doorway after coming under fire by the Taliban while on patrol in Zharay district in Kandahar province, southern Afghanistan AprilBAZ RATNER, Afghanistan 26, 2012.
21. 21 Lightning is seen during a storm under the Memorial Center in Potocari the night before a mass burial, near Srebrenica July 10, 2012. The bodies of 520 recently identified victims of the Srebrenica massacre were buried on July 11, the anniversary of the massacre when Bosnian Serb forces commanded by Ratko Mladic slaughtered 8,000 Muslim men and boys and buriedDADO RUVIC, Bosnia them in mass graves, in Europes worst massacre since World War Two.
22. KEVIN LAMARQUE, UnitedStates 22 The sun reflects off the club as Tiger Woods hits off on the seventh tee during the final round of the AT&T National golf tournament at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, Maryland July 1, 2012.
23. 23 An ethnic Rakhine man holds homemade weapons as he walks in front of houses that were burnt during fighting between Buddhist Rakhine and Muslim Rohingya communities in Sittwe June 10, 2012. Northwest Myanmar was tense after sectarian violence engulfed its largest city, with Reuters witnessing rival mobs of Muslims and BuddhistsSTAFF, Myanmar torching houses and police firing into the air to disperse crowds
24. 24 Local residents meet during sunset, with the Metallurgical Plant seen in the background, inSERGEI KARPUKHIN, Russia the Southern Urals city of Magnitogorsk, July 13, 2012.
25. 25 Men use ropes to try and right a supply truck overloaded with wheat straw, used as animal feed, along a road in Dargai, in the Malakand district, about 165 km (100 miles) northwest of PakistansMIAN KHURSHEED, Pakistan capital Islamabad, April 13, 2012.
26. 26 The remnants of a roller coaster sit in the surf three days after Hurricane Sandy came ashore in Seaside Heights, New Jersey November 1, 2012.STEVE NESIUS, United States
27. 27 Wakana Kumagai, 7, visits the spot where her house, which was washed away by the March 11, 2011 tsunami, used to stand in Higashimatsushima, Miyagi prefecture March 11, 2012, to mark the first anniversary of an earthquake and tsunami that killed thousands and set off a nuclear crisis. Kumagais father Kazuyuki called his wife Yoshiko just after the March 11, 2011 earthquake to tell her to take the children to Omagari elementary school which wasTORU HANAI, Japan serving as a shelter. He was found near the shelter four days after the tsunami, Yoshiko said.
28. 28 Khilnath Phuyal (R), husband of deceased Tara Sharma Phuyal, is comforted by a family member at Maternity Hospital in Kathmandu, August 21, 2012. Phuyal, 28, died after giving birth to a baby girl, according to family members and supporters of Phuyal who protested outside the hospital. Nepal in 2010 had a maternal mortality rate of 170 in 100,000 live births, according to data from the United Nations Millennium Development GoalsNAVESH CHITRAKAR, Nepal project.
29. 29 Dressed as a princess, Jennifer Knoepfel stands in the pits waiting for the next race during the Saturday night stock car races at Agassiz Speedway in Agassiz, British Columbia July 7, 2012. Jennifer wore the long gown and tiara as part of her duties presenting the trophies to the winners of theANDY CLARK, Canada nights competition.
30. CHINA DAILY,China 30 Fellow workers, a firefighter and doctors work together to cut steel bars which were pierced through a workers body during an operation at a hospital in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, June 12, 2012. The worker was pierced by seven steel bars during his duty at a bridge construction site, local media reported.
31. 31 Fencer Alexander Massialas poses for a portrait during the 2012 U.S. Olympic Team Media Summit in Dallas,LUCAS JACKSON, Texas May 13, 2012.United States
32. 32 A Yawalapiti boy dips his head into the Xingu River in the Xingu National Park, Mato Grosso State, May 9, 2012. In August the Yawalapiti tribe held the Quarup, which is a ritual held over several days to honor in death a person of great importance to them. This year the Quarup honored two people - a Yawalapiti Indian who they consider a great leader, and Darcy Ribeiro, a well-known author, anthropologist and politician known for focusing on the relationship between nativeUESLEI MARCELINO, Brazil peoples and education in Brazil.
33. 33 The full moon rises through the Olympic Rings hanging beneath Tower Bridge during the London 2012LUKE MACGREGOR, England Olympic Games August 3, 2012.
34. 34 Manolis Ouranos, a 30 year-old cook, poses for a picture in the Mavros Gatos (Black Cat) tavern in Psiri neighborhood in central Athens May 23, 2012. Manolis studied at Athens Technology University (TEI) for four years where he received a degree in civil engineering. He hoped to find a permanent job in public sector infrastructure but has been working as a cookYANNIS BEHRAKIS, for four months instead. He nowGreece takes cooking lessons which he funds with his salary as a cook.
35. 35 Israeli border police officers use pepper spray as they detain an injured Palestinian protester during clashes on Land Day after Friday prayers outside Damascus Gate in Jerusalems Old City March 30, 2012. Israeli security forces fired rubber bullets, tear gas and stun grenades to break up groups of PalestinianAMMAR AWAD, Jerusalem stone-throwers as annual Land Day rallies turned violent.
36. 36 A woman weeps after learning that a neighbor presumed missing is okay while cleaning out her home in a neighborhood heavily damaged by Hurricane Sandy in the New Dorp Beach neighborhood of the Staten Island borough ofLUCAS JACKSON, United New York, November 1,States 2012.
37. 37 The skyline of lower Manhattan, as seen from Exchange Place, is mostly in darkness except for the Goldman Sachs building after a preventive power outage caused by giant storm Sandy, in New YorkEDUARDO MUNOZ, United States October 30, 2012.
38. 38 A woman holds her malnourished child at a therapeutic feeding center at al-Sabyeen hospital in Sanaa MayMOHAMED AL- 28, 2012.SAYAGHI, Yemen
39. 39 A Sudanese migrant sleeps under a slide as an Israeli girl slides down it at Levinsky park in South Tel Aviv June 16, 2012. About 60,000 Africans have crossed into Israel across its porous border with Egypt in recent years. Israel says the vast majority are job seekers, disputing arguments by humanitarian agenciesBAZ RATNER, Israel that they should be considered for asylum.
40. 40 A temple stands amid the waters of the flooded river Tawi after heavy rains in Jammu August 19, 2012.MUKESH GUPTA, Indian-administered Kashmir
41. 41 A Free Syrian Army fighter screams in pain after he was injured in a leg by shrapnel from a shell fired from a Syrian Army tank in the Salaheddine neighbourhood of central AleppoGORAN TOMASEVIC, Syria August 7, 2012.
42. 42 An indigenous man stands in a subway train as he makes his way to the Peoples Summit at Rio+20 for Social and Environmental Justice in Rio de Janeiro June 20,RICARDO MORAES, Brazil 2012.
43. 43 Staff members reflected off the window of the room where Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney works before a campaign rally in North Canton, Ohio October 26, 2012.BRIAN SNYDER, UnitedStates
44. 44 A man walks down Shore Front Parkway surrounded by debris pushed onto the streets by hurricane Sandy in the Queens borough region of the Rockaways in NewLUCAS JACKSON, York, November 6,United States 2012.
45. 45SHAMIL ZHUMATOV,Afghanistan U.S. Army soldiers react after their comrade was wounded at patrol by an improvised explosive device (IED) in southern Afghanistan June 12, 2012.
46. A wounded Syrian man lies on a boat as heis transferred to Turkey over the OrontesRiver on the Turkish-Syrian border near the 46village of Hacipasa in Hatay provinceOctober 10, 2012. Scores of Syrian civilians,many of them women with screamingchildren clinging to their necks, crossedOrontes, a narrow river marking the borderwith Turkey as they fled the fighting inAzmarin and surrounding villages. Residentsfrom the Turkish village of Hacipasa, nestledamong olive groves, helped pull themacross in small metal boats. OSMAN ORSAL, Turkey
47. SUHAIB SALEM, Gaza A Palestinian man checks his damaged 47 house after Israeli air strikes in Gaza City November 15, 2012.
48. A puppy stands by remains of a dog local residents said was its 48 mother, days after it was killed in an area burnt in violence at East Pikesake ward in Kyaukphyu November 6, 2012.MINZAYAR, Myanmar
49. 49 Israelis react and run for cover as a siren sounds warning of incoming rockets in the southern town ofNIR ELIAS, Israel Kiryat Malachi November 15, 2012.
50. 50 People travel on an outdoor public escalator at Commune 13 in Medellin January 12, 2012. A huge 384 meters (1,260 ft) long outdoor escalator, divided into six sections, has been erected in one of the poorest districts of ColombiasFREDY BUILES, Colombia second largest city to help the 12,000 residents there get around.
51. 51 A woman hits a man with a stick after he is accused of theft along with three other men at Tactic, in the Alta Verapaz region, about 189 km (117 miles) from Guatemala City, September 13, 2012. The local community tied up and beat four men who were accused of theft in the aftermath of a school killing. The man, who had entered a classroom and killed two children, ages 8 and 13,JORGE DAN LOPEZ with a machete, was lynched and burnt alive by a mob, local media reported.
52. 52 A naked protester runs past the parliament inJOHN KOLESIDIS, Syntagma Square inGreece Athens during a violent protest against the visit of Germanys Chancellor Angela Merkel October 9, 2012.
53. 53 A car stops beside a house in the middle of a newly built road in Wenling, Zhejiang province, November 22, 2012. An elderly couple refused to sign an agreement to allow their house to be demolished. They say that compensation offered is not enough to cover rebuilding costs,CHINA DAILY, according to local media. Their house isChina the only building left standing on a road which is paved through their village.
54. 54 An army tank fires during a firefight against militants linked to al Qaeda near theYEMEN’S DEFENCE MINISTRY, southern Yemeni cityYemen of Zinjibar May 30, 2012.
55. 55 A child looks on as she observes the Bisket festival at the ancient city of Bhaktapur near Kathmandu April 13, 2012. The nine-day festival takes place over the Nepalese New Year, during which the devotees try to pull the chariot to their respective locations and the winners areNAVESH CHITRAKAR, believed to be blessedNepal for the coming year with good fortune
56. 56 A teleprompter obscures U.S. President Barack Obama as he speaks during a campaign eventKEVIN LAMARQUE, at Capital University inUnited States Columbus, Ohio August 21, 2012.
57. 57 A man takes a photo as Space Shuttle Endeavour travels to the California Science Center inRICK LOOMIS, Inglewood, LosUnited States Angeles October 13, 2012.
58. 58 A policeman (R) fires at protesting miners outside a South African mine in Rustenburg, 100 km (62 miles) northwest of Johannesburg, August 16, 2012. South African police opened fire against thousands of striking miners armed with machetes and sticks atSIPHIWE SIBEKO, Lonmins Marikana platinum mine,South Africa leaving several bloodied corpses lying on the ground.
59. 59 A young man dressed as a punk with pictures of Myanmar pro- democracy leader Aung San Suu Kyi on his shirt, attends a punk show during the waterSOE ZEYA TUN, festival at a music bar in Yangon Myanmar April 11, 2012. Myanmar celebrates the New Year Water Festival of Thingyan during the month of Tagu, which usually falls around mid-April.
60. 60 Yuri Kudryavtsev, 18, student of the Krasnoyarsk choreographic college, does leg-splits while reading a book in the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk, October 4, 2012. Kudryavtsev, accompanied by his fellow student, Marina Volkova, 16, prepared before taking part in a professional one-week-long ballet contest, dedicated to the 85th anniversary of a well-known Russian choreographer Yuri Grigorovich, along with actors from opera and ballet theatresILYA NAYMUSHIN, and graduates of choreographic collegesRussia from different Russian cities. Kudryavtsev and Volkova are winners of the 2011 Grand Prix of the St.-Petersburgs Mikhailovsky Theatre all-Russian ballet schools competition.
61. A Hindu devotee with his neckpierced with a knife attendsthe "Chadak" ritual at 61Krishanadevpur village, northof Kolkata April 13, 2012.Hundreds of Hindu devoteesattend the ritual, held toworship the Hindu deity ofdestruction Lord Shiva, on thelast day of the Bengalicalendar year. Thephotographer was unable tocheck the veracity of theaction of this devotee. RUPAK DE CHOWDHURI, India
62. 62 Reuters photographer Joseba Etxaburu is knocked down by a wild cow during festivities in the bullring following the sixth running of the bulls of the San Fermin festival in Pamplona July 12, 2012. Etxaburu suffered some scratchesSUSANA VERA, Spain on his right elbow but was able to continue shooting afterwards.
63. A firefighting helicopter fills a bucket of water in heavy smoke as the North Merna wildfire burns in the 63 Bridger National Forest west of the town of Pinedale in Sublette County, Wyoming September 16, 2012.JIM URQUHART, United States
64. A protester reacts as the U.S. Consulate in 64 Benghazi is seen in flames September 11, 2012.ESAM AL-FETORI, Libya
65. Audience members watch a model during the J. Mendel Spring/Summer 65 2013 show at New York Fashion Week, September 12, 2012.ANDREW BURTON,United States
66. 66 Artist Pyotr Pavlensky, a supporter of jailed members of female punk band "Pussy Riot", looks on with his mouth sewed up asMAXIM ZMEYEV for the Trend Photo he protests outsideAgency, Russia the Kazan Cathedral in St. Petersburg, July 23, 2012.
67. ANATOLII STEPANOV,Ukraine 67 Unidentified people beat Svyatoslav Sheremet (L, bottom), head of Gay-Forum of Ukraine public organization, in Kiev, May 20, 2012. Sheremet was attacked after meeting with members of the media to inform them that a scheduled gay parade was cancelled. The attackers ran off when they realized members of the media were documenting the attack
68. 68 A Jewish boy lifts his hand to prevent a Palestinian from taking his picture near a police barrier cordoning off a building the day after Israeli police evicted Jewish settlers who occupied it in the West BankAMMAR AWAD, West Bank city of Hebron April 5, 2012.
69. 69 Actor Tom Cruise carries his daughter Suri past a group of photographers as they make their way from a hotelKEITH BEDFORD, in New York, JulyUnited States 17, 2012
70. 70 Bavarian farmers transport their cows on a boat over the picturesque Lake Koenigssee at dusk October 3, 2012. Before the winter season approaches the farmers have to drive their cattle down from their Alpine meadows to a narrowMICHAEL DALDER, valley that can only beGermany reached by boat.
71. 71 An Afghan man takes a shortcutDANISH SIDDIQUI, by climbing aAfghanistan wall, at a hilltop in Kabul May 11, 2012
72. 72 Marietta Perkins prays during a vigil for victims behind the theater where aSHANNON STAPLETON, gunman openedUnited States fire on moviegoers in Aurora, Colorado July 20, 2012.
73. 73 A woman runs along a road during an air strike by the Sudanese air force in Rubkona near Bentiu April 23, 2012. Sudanese warplanes carried out air strikes on South Sudan, killing three people near the southern oil town of Bentiu, residents and military officials said,GORAN TOMASEVIC, three days after SouthSouth Sudan Sudan pulled out of a disputed oil field.
74. 74 A music group performs on a path amid fields to greet the farmers at Hwanggumpyon g Island, near theJACKY CHEN, North KoreanNorth Korea/China border town of Sinuiju and the Chinese border city of Dandong June 6, 2012.
75. 75 Delegates sit at the stage before the opening ceremony of 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, November 8,JASON LEE, China 2012.
76. 76 Gabrielle Douglas of the U.S. competes in the balance beam during the womens individual all-around gymnastics final inDYLAN MARTINEZ, the North GreenwichEngland Arena during the London 2012 Olympic Games August 2, 2012.
77. 77 A physically disabled woman on her wheelchair clashes with riot police in the centre of La Paz, February 23, 2012. Hundreds of physically disabled people arrived in La Paz after completing a protest march of some 1600 km (994 miles)DAVID MERCADO, over a hundred days to demandBolivia that Bolivias government offer support in the form of 3000 bolivianos ($434) payment to each physically disabled Bolivian, according to local media.
78. 78 Members of "Field Marshal Hussein Tantawi," a group consisting of official and police guards, try to ride a military police vehicle after a funeral for soldiers who were killed during an attack at a checkpoint along the Sinai border with Israel by unknown gunmen, at the tomb of the late President Anwar al-Sadat and the Unknown SoldierAMR DALSH, Egypt monument in Cairo August 7, 2012.
79. 79 Residents push lawn mowers on a street in Nanjie village of Luohe city in Chinas central Henan province September 24, 2012. Nanjie village, with more than 3,100 residents, is touted to be one of the remaining models of communist China, where the principles of morality and collectivism of the late Chairman Mao still strictly guide the peoples daily lives. Aside from free housing, healthcare, food rations and education, locals working in the villages factories receive an average salary of 2500 yuan, about 400 dollars. The villages return to communism came at the same time as the rest of the country opened up to the capitalist market in the mid 1980s. Mao is still highly revered in Nanjie, enjoying a god-like status.JASON LEE, China
80. 80 Cyrus Fakroddin and his pet goat Cocoa take a taxi ride in New York, April 7, 2012. Cocoa is a 3- year-old Alpine Pygmy mixed goat who lives with its owner Fakroddin in Summit, New Jersey. They frequently take trips into Manhattan to enjoy the city. Fakroddin raised Cocoa since she was 2 months old and treats her like a human. "She doesnt like goats, she doesnt like farms, she likes the people and the city." Fakroddin said.ALLISON JOYCE,United States
81. 81 Parker Roos, who suffers from Fragile X, rolls around on the floor after getting into an argument with his sister as his mother Holly looks on at their home in Canton, Illinois, April 4, 2012. Fragile X is the most common known genetic cause of autism. Both of Holly Roos children have Fragile X. Parker has the most severe symptoms, compared to his sister Allison but they play together like normal brothers and sisters, enjoy the same cartoons on television, and even play the drums and video games together. Both are enrolled in a clinical trial of a drug to help treat Fragile X.JIM YOUNG,United States
82. 82 A woman uses a shaft of sunlight to see her ballot as she votes in a polling site built to service residents of the Queens borough neighborhoods of Breezy Point and the Rockaways, whose original site wasLUCAS JACKSON, damaged during Hurricane Sandy, duringUnited States the U.S. presidential election in New York, November 6, 2012.
83. 83 Chen Guangcheng, the blind Chinese dissident and legal advocate who recently sought asylum in the United States, isSHANNON STAPLETON, lit by a studio light United States during an interview in New York May 24, 2012.
84. 84 Paratroopers from Chosen Company of the 3rd Battalion (Airborne), 509th Infantry board a waiting CH-47 Chinook helicopter as they begin a helicopter assault mission atLUCAS JACKSON, Combat OutpostAfghanistan Herrera in Afghanistans Paktiya Province July 15, 2012.
85. JOHN KOLESIDIS,Greece 85 A police officer pretends to hang himself in front of the parliament during a rally in Athens September 6, 2012. About 4,000 Greek police, coastguards and firemen protested in Athens on Thursday, staging faked suicides on gallows they placed outside the finance ministry and parliament to symbolise the pain of budget cuts.
86. 86 Huang Sufang reacts as she sees a part of her house being taken down by demolition workers at Yangji village in central Guangzhou city, Guangdong province March 21, 2012. Huang, who is a resident of Yangji village, clashes with demolition workers as they mistakenly take down a part of her home, which is not included in the demolition project, local media reported.CALVIN FENG, China
87. 87 Protesters destroy an American flag pulled down from the U.S. embassy in Cairo September 11, 2012. Egyptian protesters scaled the walls of the U.S. embassy, tore down the American flag and burned it during a protest over what they said was a film being produced in the United States that insulted Prophet Mohammad.MOHAMED ABD EL GHANY,Egypt
88. 88 Polands Lukasz Mamczarz starts his run up during the mens high jump F42 final at the London 2012 Paralympic Games at the OlympicANDREW WINNING, Stadium in LondonEngland September 3, 2012.
89. 89 Festival goers are pictured during the Hackney Weekend festival at Hackney Marshes in east London June 24,OLIVIA HARRIS, Britain 2012.
90. 90 Greek parliament employees raise a mast after they replaced torn-off Greek flag with a new one atop the parliament in Athens Syntagma (Constitution)YANNIS BEHRAKIS, square April 18,Greece 2012.
91. 91 A Free Syrian Army fighter takes cover during clashes with Syrian Army in the Salaheddine neighborhood of central Aleppo AugustGORAN TOMASEVIC, 7, 2012.Syria
92. 92 Deontae Mobley looks in the mirror after having his hair cut by his father, "Haircut" Joe Mobley, in the neighborhood of Goldsboro, once an incorporated all-black city during the segregation era that has been absorbed by the town of Sanford, Florida April 3, 2012. Sanford is the Florida town where George Zimmerman, 28, a neighborhood watch volunteer, fatally shot Trayvon Martin, 17, on the night of February 26, saying he had acted in self defense.LUCAS JACKSON,United States
93. 93 A crow sits on a human corpse in the river Ganges in the eastern Indian city of Patna, in Bihar state, January 22, 2012. When India launched reforms to open up its state-stifled economy 20 years ago, many states surged ahead, leaving behind the 3.5 percent "Hindu rate of growth" that had plagued the decades after the countrys independence from Britain in 1947, and with it Bihar.ADNAN ABIDI, India
94. 94 Confetti obscures the stage as U.S. President Barack Obama celebrates after winning the U.S. presidential election in Chicago, Illinois, November 7, 2012.PHILIP SCOTT-ANDREWS,United States
95. 95 Juan Carlos Castano, 43, turns on the TV in his emptied- out bedroom as he waits for the judicial commission to carry out his eviction in Madrid September 28, 2012. Castano, a Spanish national who came from his native Colombia to Spain in 2000, stopped making mortgage payments after becoming unemployed in late 2009. Spain announced a detailed timetable for economic reforms and a tough 2013 budget based primarily on spending cuts in what many see as an effort to pre- empt the likely terms of any international bailout. A quarter of all Spanish workers are unemployed and tensSUSANA VERA, Spain of thousands have been evicted from their homes since a housing bubble burst in 2008 and plummeting consumer and business sentiment tipped the country into a four-year economic slump.
96. Biên tập PPS:http://my.opera.com/bachkienhttp://chieuquetoi.blogspot.com 96 A view of the Yawalapiti village is seen before the start of this years quarup, a ritual held over several days to honor in death a person of great importance to them, in the Xingu National Park, Mato Grosso State, August 12, 2012. This year the Yawalapiti tribe honored two people - a Yawalapiti Indian who they consider a great leader, and Darcy Ribeiro, a well-known author, anthropologist and politician known for focusing on the relationship between native peoples and education in Brazil. UESLEI MARCELINO, Brazil