Transcript of "micromove.eu stores and supply chain solution"
Stores and Supply chain solution
● Embedded units: accelerometer + wireless modem.
● Solutions: Micro movement and location analyzed and
visualised in the cloud.
● Technology: Movement analysis and Wireless
2) Visualize in the cloud
The arrow shows the
The color the match with
the expected usage
- An embedded device (accelerometer + cellular modem) is placed on each tested object
- Patterns of usage (e.g. touch) and location are detected and processed in the embedded device
- Results are collected in the cloud through cellular networks and visualized from there.
Product Key performance indicators and actions
Interest: The number of touches on an item will reveal the customers interest. A low interest will
highlight product design, marketing or shop placement weaknesses. Comparisons of different shops
data will provide further market intelligence.
Try: The customer interest will materialize in a product trial. The interest/try ratio will give further
intelligence on the customer interest and the actual product fit and pricing. At this stage there are
opportunities to offer for some registered customers different services as putting all the tried items in
the eshop shopping cart for final decision and buying from home.
Buy: The ratio buy/try is as well very important to monitor. Further design product information will be
reflected there e.g. fit. Price adjustments or promotional discounts could be triggered at this stage.
Light and music: The perfect music and light matches to a particular collection and a store design could be
discovered with music and light interactions with the activities in the store.
● Unique data of the product usage and position in all
● Fast deployment: Place and start in 15 minutes.
● Easy to use and configure
Comparisons with alternatives
- Objectives data
- Major efficiency improvement (no survey
design, results collection and analysis needed)
- Location limitation removed (homes and
public places can be used)
- Faster to deploy (no camera installation)
- Finer data on user-object interaction
Sales and internet data
- Usage in all steps of the product development
- Data from the physical work
- Finer Consumer usage data
- 1000 units or more (average 1500). Potential development leads
- 100 units (less than 1000). (average 150)
- 10 units (less than 100).(average 20)
- Lead Customer/ Partner
- Joint development
- Solution user
- Share in future revenue
- Fee per month/ per unit
- IT integration service
Marketing & sales:
- Lead joint ventures
- Generic customer sales
- Establish lead joint venture
- Sale ready solution
- Lead use cases analysis
- Algorithm development
- Develop use cases with leads
- Pattern recognition algorithms
- Support the generic customer
Solution development team
- HW design and adaptation
- Embedded SW
- Cloud solution development
- Implement and test the technical
- Vendors collaborations towards size
and efficiency improvement
Management and support
- Manage, lead and growth
Internet of things technology, solutions and embedded units